Putting Our Communities First
As a mission-driven company, we love giving our time and resources in the communities where we live, work and bank. We know that when organizations our size put our boots to the pavement, we're not only making a difference today but for decades to come.
Our 2022 Community Investment
To more than 500 organizations
EITC Program Donations
High School Scholarships
Where and How We Focus
Celebrating The Good Work of Our Employees Each Day
While we love to celebrate the recognition from industry partners and community organizations, they aren't the reason we exist. Our customers and our communities are. However, these recognitions do serve as an indicator of how we are living out our mission statement, and those partners that help us along the way:
- ABA Community Commitment Award for Financial Literacy
- American Saves Designation of Savings Excellence Award Top Small Business Administration (SBA) Lender in Ohio and Pennsylvania
- Forbes World's Best Banks
- Pittsburgh Post-Gazette Top Workplaces
- Columbus Business First Corporate Citizenship Honoree
- Pittsburgh Business Times C-Suite Award-CEO Mike Price
- PA Bankers diversity, Equity & Inclusion Changemaker Recognition-CEO Mike Price
- PA Bankers Young Professionals Champion Award-Chief Credit Officer Brian Karrip
- PA Business Central Top 100 People-CEO Mike Price and President Jane Grebenc
- PA Business Central Top Women "CEO's"-President Jane Grebenc
- BankOn National Account Standards for Confidence Checking
Connect with any of our teammates to better understand how First Commonwealth Bank can support your organization and members of your community.
In accordance with the Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Regulation, Section 345.43, First Commonwealth Bank is required to maintain and, upon request, make available for public inspection a complete Community Reinvestment Act (CRA) Public File. The information provided is current as of April 1 of each year and can be found on the CRA Public File page.