Merchant Services - Payment Processing & Online Solutions
Staying ahead of the day-to-day operations of your business is one of the most crucial components of long-term success. And it’s more important than ever to have advanced payment solutions that offer secure transactions for you and your customers along with reporting tools that help you best manage your cash flow.
We’ve teamed up with TSYS®, to offer you innovative, money-saving payment processing solutions that will help you grow your business along with fraud protection services and data breach support to help you protect it.
Let us put you in touch with a TSYS rep who can talk to you about fast, secure, and simple payment solutions that can help you do so much more for your business.
Services At a Glance
- Accept all major payments including debit, credit, and chip cards along with mobile wallets
- Get paid even faster – next-day funding available1
- Run your business better with Vital® – the seriously smart point of sale
- Rely on customized pricing to fit your business needs
- Protect your business with fraud prevention and data security tools
- Capture and gain visibility to your customer data to better manage your business
- Get service on your schedule - 24/7 live customer support
Vital is the seriously smart point of sale that can help you be more efficient and run your business better, no matter what type of business you’re in. And thanks to the powerful Vital Back Office, you’ve got access to management tools, reporting, and insights – through a web browser – whenever you want and wherever you are.
Security for Your Business
Fraud. Data breaches. Identity theft. When it comes to protecting your business and data from security threats, TSYS can help. With solutions and equipment that meet your needs, TSYS has your security solutions covered.
Credit Card Protection Tools
- AVS compares the billing address the person making the transaction provides with the address on file at the financial institution that issued the credit card
- TSYS® provides web-based solutions for businesses regardless of size for online credit card processing
Data breach security
- Support for audits required by the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) whenever a data breach is suspected. This forensic audit will confirm whether a breach has actually occurred and will work to pinpoint vulnerabilities in the system that may have led to the breach
- Assistance with issuer-related expenses to cover card replacement costs, credit monitoring and other expenses incurred by a breach
- Help with industry fines and assessments met as required by PCI DSS in the event of a breach of confidential information, regardless of how the breach happens
The secure processing platform used by TSYS is fully PCI compliant, providing access to tools to help prevent fraud including address verification services (AVS), card verification value (CVV/CVV2) and card verification code (CVC/CVC2).
We are currently accepting Merchant Services requests from OH, PA, KY or IN. Sign up now and earn a $150 credit2.
You can also contact us directly during our regular business hours at 800.711.BANK (2265).
1 Merchants on certain processing programs are not eligible for next-day funding; funding may be delayed by TSYS’ Credit or Risk departments at any time. Merchant account subject to credit approval; certain restrictions and exclusions may apply. ©2019 Total System Services, Inc. TSYS® is a federally registered service mark of Total System Services, Inc.® Vital is a registered trademark of TSYS Merchant Solutions, LLC. All rights reserved
2 Offer valid for new TSYS merchants only; to qualify a merchant application must be submitted by February 28, 2020. All accounts subject to credit approval; some restrictions and exclusions apply to all offerings. Merchant must receive credit approval and activate (defined as at least $50 in processed volume) within 30 days of application submission. $150 offer will appear as a credit on first processing statement after merchant has activated. Offer does not apply to Health or ProPay merchants.