Business Checking Accounts
We want you to spend more time with your customers, not with your bank accounts, so our business checking accounts are designed to keep you moving at the pace of your business. While you're focused on the growth of your company, we're focused on getting your information to you when you need it, how you want it.
All of our business checking accounts feature:
- Secure access to manage your account everywhere you go with online banking and our mobile app, available at no charge from us1
- FDIC insurance for deposits up to $250,0002
- A Business Debit Mastercard®
- Unlimited surcharge free transactions at 55,000+ ATMs nationwide through the First Commonwealth, Freedom Alliance and Allpoint networks
- Additional free products and services available to you include Bill Payment1, Image Statements and eStatements
- No monthly service charge3
- 500 free items per statement cycle4
- Non-interest bearing
- Treasury Management services are not available
Business Solutions Checking
- $25 monthly service charge, which can be waived if the minimum daily balance requirement of $5,000 is met3
- 500 free items per statement cycle5
- Non-interest bearing
- Treasury Management services available: Remote Deposit Capture, ACH origination, online Wire Transfers and Positive Pay combined with ACH Filter or Block6,7
Elite Business Checking
- Good for high transaction volume accounts
- No monthly service charge3
- Per item fees apply based on account usage8
- All Treasury Management services available8
- Earnings Credit available
Business Checking Plus
- Specifically for non-profit businesses, associations and sole-proprietors
- $10 service charge, which can be waived if the minimum daily balance requirement of $2,500 is met4
- 500 free3 items per month5
- Competitive interest rate
Compare Business Checking Accounts
| = available
n/a = does not apply
|Business Checking||Business Solutions Checking||Elite Business Checking||Business Checking Plus|
|Account Overview||A non-interest bearing checking account for growing businesses||A checking account that offers basic Treasury Management services||Checking account for businesses with larger account activity and more robust Treasury Management needs||Interest bearing checking account specifically designed for sole proprietors, nonprofit businesses and associations|
|Minimum Deposit to Open||$50||$50||$50||$50|
|Monthly Service Charge||n/a||$25||n/a||$10|
|Minimum Daily Balance to Avoid Monthly Service Charge||n/a||$5,000||n/a||$2,500|
|Item Fee||No charge for up to 500 items per statement cycle4||No charge for up to 500 items per statement cycle5||Based on account usage8||No charge for up to 500 items per statement cycle4|
|Excess Transaction Fee||$0.25 per item over 500||$0.35 per item over 500||n/a||$0.25 per item over 500|
|Business Debit Card|
|Treasury Management Services||n/a||n/a|
|Remote Deposit Capture||n/a||6||8||n/a|
|Online Wire Transfer||n/a||6,7||8||n/a|
|Positive Pay with ACH Filter or Block||n/a||6||8||n/a|
|All other Treasury Management Services||n/a||n/a||8||n/a|
|No-fee Business BillPay1|
|No-fee Mobile Banking1|
|Access to over 55,000 ATMs|
|No-fee Business Online Banking1|
|Fraud Protection Services|
Open Your Business Checking Account
We'd love to see you in person at any of our local community offices. Be sure to have these items handy when you open your business checking account:
- Business Information, including
- Federal Tax ID, State Issued Registration ID Number and Issue date, Beneficial Ownership (names owning greater than 25% of equity or names controlling the entity like CEO and CFO)
- Beneficial Owner and Signer Information, including
- Social Security number, Government issued ID like a driver's license or passport, date of birth and current home address.
Need to Order Checks?
No problem - we can take care of that online or over the phone.
Request More Information Today
Enter your information below to learn more about our business checking accounts and how our team can help you meet your financial goals. By opting in, you consent to receive resources, solutions, and updates from First Commonwealth Bank delivered directly to your email inbox. We never sell or share your personal information and promise not to spam you. You may unsubscribe at any time.
1 We don’t charge for these services but standard message, data, and internet service provider rates may apply so check with your carriers.
2 Insured up to maximum allowable amount.
3 Other fees such as non-sufficient funds, overdraft, etc. may apply. See Schedule of Services Fees for details.
4 Each item deposited or presented against an account is counted as one item. If the account exceeds 500 items in a statement cycle, a fee of $.25 per item over 500 will be assessed for the Business Checking or the Business Plus Checking.
5 Each item deposited or presented against an account is counted as one item. If the account exceeds 500 items in a statement cycle, a fee of $.35 per item over 500 will be assessed for the Business Solutions Checking.
6 Optional Treasury Management services are available for $30 per month per service and each service requires a separate enrollment. Please see the Business Solutions Account Treasury Management Pricing Schedule for additional fees.
7 Wire transfer is for domestic web wires only.
8 Fees are governed by the Treasury Management Terms and Conditions. Fees may be offset by an earnings credit and my reduce the earnings on the account.