From traditional benefits to non-traditional perks and work-life programs, we are proud to offer a comprehensive ‘Total Rewards’ package to our employees. This includes our community involvement, competitive compensation, flexible Paid Time Off, employee recognition programs and much more.
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Paid maternity and paid paternal leave
- Paid community commitment hours
- HSA option with Employer Contribution
- Unlimited virtual access to counseling, physical trainers and nutritionists
- 401(k) with Employer Contributions
- Paid Time Off, plus Holiday and Bereavement Pay
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability Insurance
We provide cash incentives to employees who take steps to improve their financial journey through educational resources and applying banking solutions like text alerts and overdraft protection. In 2018, more than 500 employees have received a cash reward for engaging with our learning modules and taking action to better manage, save, borrow and protect their money.
We offer competitive pay levels that are benchmarked within the communities that our employees live and work.
- Non-exempt employees are paid bi-weekly.
- Exempt salaries are paid on a semi-monthly pay schedule.
- Pay differentials are paid to reward eligible employees who work weekends, holidays, and/or shifts outside normal business hours.
- Increases are typically annual and merit-based.
- This type of compensation is used to reward employees for successful sales and service activities.
- Select plans are available to all employees, while others are used throughout the company to support business objectives (i.e. incentive, bonus, etc.).
Our employees work hard and they play harder, so we've designed perks to make their time away from the office more enjoyable and more affordable.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- National/regional amusement park and attraction ticket discounts.
- Discounted sporting event tickets.
- Verizon Wireless and AT&T discounts off select wireless plans and accessories.
- Sam’s Club Membership discount.
- Working Advantage – discounts on online shopping to more than 8,500 organizations nationwide.
Our success is built on the contributions, ideas and commitments of our dedicated employees. We take every opportunity to showcase the exceptional service and dedication they provide.
- Recognition Program (Company & Department driven programs)
- Community Service Awards
- Peer Shout Outs
- Success Stories
It’s time to put your career first and we’ve got the programs to help you grow. Check out these unique programs offered at First Commonwealth. Strengthen your skills and move forward.
- Mentorship Program
- Training Courses
- Tuition Assistance Program – $5,250 reimbursement per calendar year
- Performance Feedback/Coaching
First Commonwealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, military status, genetic information or any other category protected by federal, state and local laws.