Treasury Management Solutions & Consulting
The day-to-day of your business depends on managing your cash effectively, whether you have 2 locations or 200. Our Treasury Management services and consulting services are backed by a team of professionals who have one focus - your business. We'll help you manage receivables and disbursements, manage payments fraud, and optimize your cash flow. By equipping you with the best cash management solutions, you’ll be positioning your business for growth.
What is Treasury Management?
In today's challenging business climate, it's more important than ever to streamline your procedures to improve cash flow and maximize your returns. Treasury management is a strategic financial discipline for efficiently managing working capital for optimizing your company's financial liquidity while minimizing risk. It involves implementing strategic procedures and policies to manage your cash and meet your financial obligations.
Our Treasury Management Solutions
Each business has unique Treasury Management needs, which means you need a bank with the ability to custom-fit your treasury management tools. Follow the links below to learn more about each of our solutions for the needs of your business.
Treasury Management Online
Manage your company's finances right from your computer or smartphone. You'll spend less time on banking and more on your business. We tailor our Treasury Management Online and Mobile platform to meet your business's evolving needs.
Our disbursement solutions will streamline your payments with options like:
- Automated Clearing House (ACH) origination: Use direct deposit and same-day ACH for payroll and bills.
- Wire transfer: Make a wire transfer when you need to pay a large dollar amount fast.
- One Card: Our One Card program consolidates all your payment activity into one simple program, minimizing paperwork, speeding up purchases and improving your bottom line.
- Business BillPay: Our Business BillPay program has cutting-edge features to automate your company's accounts payable processes.
Speed up your receivables processing and maximize your cash flow with services such as:
- Remote deposit capture: Deposit checks at your business using a scanner or your mobile device rather than making a trip to the bank.
- Lockbox services: Gain faster access to your money by collecting and processing accounts receivable payments from one centralized location.
- Cash concentration: Transfer your daily deposits from numerous locations into a central account.
- Direct debit: Automatically withdraw funds from customers' checking or savings accounts through ACH.
- Cash vault: Order cash and make secure deposits without going to the bank.
- Merchant Services: Accept payments anywhere with innovative online, mobile and point of sale payment solutions to help you run your business better.
Streamlining your reconcilement helps ensure your account information is accurate while saving you time. Our reconcilement options include:
- Full account reconcilement: We review cleared checks against submitted checks to create a detailed bank reconcilement report.
- Partial account reconcilement: Export detailed transaction information into various formats to speed up the reconcilement process.
- Deposit reconcilement: We capture deposit transactions made to your checking account by location in serial number order with the deposit amount and date posted.
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI): Get timely, accurate addenda notifications and translation information.
Payment Fraud Management
Prevent payment fraud with our reliable solutions:
- Positive Pay: Our Positive Pay program detects fraud by identifying payment items that don't match your issued items. You'll get a Suspects Report to review and decide whether the items should be paid or returned.
- ACH transaction blocks and filters: We'll automatically stop ACH debits or credits per your instructions to prevent unauthorized transactions.
Make your money work harder for your business with account options like these:
- Controlled Disbursement Account: Controlled Disbursement allows you to monitor check transactions disbursed from the account on a daily basis by managing the timing of when those individual check disbursements will clear against an account
- Zero Balance Account: A Zero Balance Account links one or more subsidiary checking accounts to a Master Account. Each subsidiary account maintains a zero balance with excess funds transferred to the Master Account.
- Repurchase Agreement: A Repurchase Agreement (Repo) is a separate, interest-bearing account linked to your operating account. Collected balances not needed for disbursement are automatically transferred to the Repo account.
- Small and Elite Business Sweep: A Small and Elite Business Sweep links your checking and savings accounts to help you make the best use of your funds.
- Line of Credit Sweep: A Line of Credit Sweep connects your primary checking account to your commercial line of credit for reliable overdraft protection.
Manage your people and their pay with flexible Payroll and HR solutions
- Payroll Processing: Our complete, web-based workforce management solution provides an easier way to process payroll customized to suit your business needs as they evolve
- HR Solutions: Resources and expert advice to manage your people from hiring to retiring Post jobs, manage interviews, onboard-employees, and stay up to date on HR laws with online tools to manage all aspects of your people.
- Tax and Compliance. Sophisticated tools to manage your taxes from tax payments and reporting to W-2 and 1099s.
Meeting the requirements of the Affordable Care Act (ACA) can be a daunting task. Leverage solutions that help you understand the complexities, avoid noncompliance fines and reduce administrative work The Benefits of Treasury Management
By utilizing cash management services for your company, you’ll have a transparent, in-depth view for cash flow conversations as well as access to monitor and manage your financials. You’ll also experience expedited collection of receivables and streamlined payment processing to help you maximize interest on your idle cash and mitigate fraud.
Answer a few quick questions and our Treasury Management team will be in touch with you to discuss getting better Treasury Management Solutions for your business.