Company Credit Cards
Managing your expenses conveniently is possible with our company card solutions. Enjoy the convenience of paying for business expenses such as meals, travel and customer entertainment in a controlled environment.
Features & Benefits:
- Determine which employees get company cards and at what limits - giving you plenty of flexibility and control
- Monitor transactions and make payments online with our Credit Card Online Banking system
- Add, freeze or delete cards and change limits as needed in real time by assigning Program Admin(s) in our Credit Card Online Banking system
- Earn 1% rewards on everyday purchases
- Receive a check once a quarter for the total rewards earned on all of your cards1
- Choose from consolidated statement or individual card statement
- Tap & GoTM contactless technology
- Mastercard® Guide to Benefits
- Compare our Business Cards
Our business company credit cards can be easily managed within Credit Card Online Banking, giving you more time for growing your business. Program Administrators can easily order new cards or close current cards or change credit lines for any of your cardholders. Cardholders can view transactions, schedule payments, and update their information like address and phone number. Watch this brief video to see how our Credit Card Online Banking for your company cards can add efficiency to your work day.
To apply for a company credit card, contact an office closest to you.
1 At the end of each Cardholder’s billing period, Rewards are calculated by multiplying the total amount of purchases by 1%. Rewards will not be earned for cash advances. The rewards will be issued via check at the end of each calendar quarter in $50 increments. There is no limit to the amount of Rewards that can be earned each year. Rewards will not be earned if a Cardholder is two or more statement cycles past due. If a Cardholder account is closed during the quarter, the 1% Rewards will be credited to the company as long as the company account is active as of the end of the quarter. Rewards will be forfeited if the Company closes its account before the Rewards are credited. Rewards, not credited, will expire 3 years after being earned.