Company Credit Cards
Managing your expenses conveniently is possible with our company card solutions. Enjoy the convenience of paying for business expenses such as meals, travel and customer entertainment in a controlled environment.
Features & Benefits:
- Determine which employees get company cards and at what limits - giving you plenty of flexibility and control
- Our Credit Card Online banking allows you to:
- Monitor and print transactions
- Make and schedule online payments
- Our Program Admin feature will allow you to:
- Add, freeze or delete cards and change limits as needed in real time
- Create general ledger reporting to streamline your expense process
- Use Merchant Category Codes (MCC) to control where cards can be used
- Enhanced transaction capability for merchants that send additional transaction information (e.g. flight information, receipt detail)
- If you have multiple companies, we can create a "super company" with one username and password to see all of your companies
- Earn unlimited 1% rewards on everyday purchases
- Receive a check once a quarter for the total rewards earned on all of your cards1
- Choose from consolidated statement or individual card statement
- Add your card to your mobile wallet for easy checkout
- Tap & GoTM contactless technology
- Earn automatic rebates from 1-25% for signature-based purchases at participating retailers with the Mastercard® Easy Savings Program
- Enjoy additional benefits from Mastercard®, such as discounts on digital tools to help operate your business. Review the Guide to Benefits
- Compare our Business Cards
Our business company credit cards can be easily managed within Credit Card Online Banking, giving you more time for growing your business. Program Administrators can easily order new cards or close current cards or change credit lines for any of your cardholders. Cardholders can view transactions, schedule payments, and update their information like address and phone number. We created a User Guide to help you navigate using all of these great features.
To apply for a company credit card, contact an office closest to you.
1 At the end of each Cardholder’s billing period, Rewards are calculated by multiplying the total amount of purchases by 1%. Rewards will not be earned for cash advances. The rewards will be issued via check at the end of each calendar quarter in $50 increments. There is no limit to the amount of Rewards that can be earned each year. Rewards will not be earned if a Cardholder is two or more statement cycles past due. If a Cardholder account is closed during the quarter, the 1% Rewards will be credited to the company as long as the company account is active as of the end of the quarter. Rewards will be forfeited if the Company closes its account before the Rewards are credited. Rewards, not credited, will expire 3 years after being earned.