Personal Savings and Money Market Accounts
Our savings and money market accounts help put the money you work for, to work for you. They’re a great way to save for someday without missing out on access to your cash today.1
- Access your bank accounts anytime, anywhere with Online Banking and Mobile Banking2.
- Deposit checks without a trip to the bank with Mobile Deposit. Just snap a picture with your phone, send it and you’re done2.
- Withdraw money, deposit money and transfer money at 55,000 fee-free ATMs through AllpointTM and Freedom AllianceTM. So you’re never far from your bank, no matter how far you are from home.
- Transfer money between your accounts automatically so your savings can build without giving it a second thought. Stay up to date and watch your savings grow month by month with paper or eStatements.
Hometown Savings Account
American Dream Savings Account
Hometown Money Market Account
|Account Overview||Provides free overdraft protection on any linked Hometown Checking account3||Get rewarded with higher interest rates based on your banking relationship||Earn higher interest for higher balances with easy access to your money including checks1|
|Minimum Deposit to Open4||$0||$25||$1,000|
|Monthly Service Charge||$0||$2||$3|
|Minimum Daily Balance to Avoid Service Charge||n/a||$100||$1,000|
|Earns Interest on All Balances5||
Account is also eligible for a reward interest rate based on the number of eligible bank services and the deposit balances on the Relationship Statement.6
More Great Options for Saving with a Purpose
A great way to start saving for your child’s future.
Vacation & Holiday Clubs
Set aside money for a vacation or holiday shopping.
Certificates of Deposit
Lock in your rate for a term ranging from 90 days to 60 months.
1 During any statement cycle, you may not make more than six (6) withdrawals/transfers to another bank account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized agreement, by telephone, online banking or initiated by check, draft, debit card, or similar order to a third party. This includes online bill payments and overdraft transfers. If you exceed the withdrawal limit three times in a twelve month period, the account type may be converted to a non-interest bearing account.
2 We don’t charge for these services but standard message, data, and internet service provider rates may apply so check with your carriers.
3 Overdraft transfer services are limited to the available balance in the linked account. Add Overdraft Protection by calling 800-711-BANK (2265) or visiting a community office near you.
4 Minimum opening deposits apply to accounts opened in-office. Online account opening minimums may differ and are quoted at the time of account opening.
5 Interest is earned on the daily collected balance, and is compounded and credited monthly to the account.
6 American Dream Reward Interest will be increased by .05%, up to a maximum rate increase of .15% added to the base rate, for each type of the following bank products included in the Relationship:
• Checking Account or Money Market Account
• Certificate of Deposit or Individual Retirement Account
• Consumer Loan (Installment, Home Equity, Personal Line of Credit, Mortgage or Time and Demand)
Multiple accounts within the same type will count as only one.