Commercial Construction Loans
As a community bank, we're proud to help shape the future of our local communities through competitive commercial construction loan solutions. By working with developers throughout the region, our commercial construction loan options support properties including office, industrial, retail space and multifamily units. From Cincinnati to Williamsport, we work hard to make sure local businesses have the construction loan options they need in order to expand their business.
- Finance an addition to your existing property, or a new construction
- Minimum loan amount as low as $5,000
- Variety of term options available
- Save money with interest only payments during the construction period with funds disbursed as needed and not all at once
- We’ll consider existing equity in your property to help you meet equity requirements
- Structured repayment plans to meet your unique business needs
- The value of your finished property may provide an opportunity for additional financing to help your business even more
Whatever your strategic direction and goals may be, you can be confident we’ll help you find the financing solutions that best meet your company’s needs. Connect with us to get started.
More Resources for Your Business
Here are additional resources for your business, including stories from our customers. If you have questions, reach out to us at any time to learn more and stay connected with us on LinkedIn.
An Innovative Approach to Benefits Plans – Our Employee Benefits team is relentless on behalf of your business to ensure that your benefits plan is a key part of your strategy. Read the case study of a Mid-Atlantic Dairy Company to see how we partnered to dramatically impact their company.
Manage Payments Fraud – Positive Pay solutions can help to identify checks that are potentially fraudulent as well as prevent revenue loss.
The Story of Plylers at Your Service – Watch the video of Plylers at Your Service located in Brookville, Pa, to see how they've positioned their business for growth.