Home, Auto, Renters and Umbrella Insurance
First Commonwealth has teamed up with Covered Insurance to offer a comprehensive, digital insurance marketplace. This complimentary service shops with more than 40 carriers to present you with competitive pricing to meet your personal insurance needs. Plus, Covered has insurance advisors that are available on demand via phone, email, and chat. Get started today, or call a Covered advisor at 877-750-3980, to see if we can help you save!
While none of us expect theft or damage, together we can be prepared to face a challenge with the right home insurance. Our coverage plans include:
- Homeowners, Condo, Renter
- Dwelling Fire/ Secondary Residence
- Flood Insurance
- Mine Subsidence
- New Home Construction
- Personal Articles
- Personal Umbrella Coverage
Auto insurance policies provide you with protection against property, liability and medical costs if you or a loved one are involved in an accident. With the right auto insurance, you'll have peace of mind that if the unexpected happens, the last thing you'll need to worry about are expenses. Our car insurance plans include:
- Private Passenger
- Classic Cars
Umbrella insurance is extra insurance that provides protection beyond existing limits and coverages of other policies. Umbrella insurance can provide coverage for injuries, property damage, certain lawsuits, and personal liability situations.
How does an umbrella insurance policy work?
An umbrella insurance policy helps protect your assets and your future in two important ways:
- Umbrella insurance may provide coverage when your homeowners, auto, and boat insurance policies limits are exhausted.
- Umbrella insurance provides coverage for claims that may be excluded by other liability policies including claims like false arrest, libel, slander, and liability coverage on rental units you own.