Managed Money and Mutual Funds
Benefits of Mutual Fund Investing
- Diversification/Risk Reduction - Because mutual funds invests in many different securities, the impact of any single security is lessened.
- Professional Money Management - Our Financial Advisors have access to a wide array of mutual funds from the leading investment managers around the world. Your Financial Advisor will recommend funds designed to meet your goals at a level of risk you are willing to assume.
Managed Money Solutions
- Mutual funds can also be used inside managed accounts where funds are re-balanced to target allocations and adjusted periodically in response to changes in performance or to take advantage of market opportunities.
- By actively managing your portfolio using this disciplined process, your Financial Advisor will work to ensure that you stay on track to meet your goals.
First Commonwealth Bank's First Choice Portfolios
- Our First Choice Portfolios consist of diversified portfolios covering a spectrum of investment objectives to help accomplish your investment goals.
- The First Choice Portfolios incorporate an asset allocation strategy, which harvests the long-term benefits of diversification by providing broad exposure to domestic equities, domestic bonds, international investments and cash.
- By diversifying across these differing asset classes the First Choice Portfolios help reduce risk and improve your potential return.
Investment and insurance products and services are offered through Osaic Institutions, Inc., Member FINRA/SIPC. First Commonwealth Advisors is a trade name of the First Commonwealth Bank. Osaic Institutions and First Commonwealth Bank are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Osaic Institutions are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.