Business Savings Accounts
The right savings account positions your business to make the most of excess cash flow. Our business savings account options allow you to earn interest while maintaining access to your money.
Our Business Savings Accounts Feature:
- Secure access to manage your account everywhere you go with online banking and our mobile app, available at no charge from us1
- Overdraft protection option between your business savings account and business checking accounts2
Business Savings Account
- Earn higher interest rates for higher balances
- $5 service charge per statement cycle is waived with $500 minimum daily balance
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Hometown Money Market Account
- Higher account interest rates than an interest-bearing checking account
- Access your funds with up to 6 checks or transfers each month
- $3 service charge per statement cycle is waived with $1,000 minimum daily balance
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
Open Your High Interest Business Savings Account Now
We'd be happy to open a savings account at any of our community offices. Be sure to have these items handy when you open your business savings:
- Business Information, including
- Federal Tax ID, State Issued Registration ID Number and Issue date, Beneficial Ownership (names owning greater than 25% of equity or names controlling the entity like CEO and CFO)
- Beneficial Owner and Signer Information, including
- Social Security number, Government issued ID like a driver's license or passport, date of birth and current home address
1 We don’t charge for these services but standard message, data, and internet service provider rates may apply so check with your carriers.
2 Overdraft transfer services are limited to the available balance in the linked account.