Business Savings Accounts
Establishing a habit of saving for your business can at times feel impossible, but the payoff for building the balance of your business savings accounts is almost incalculable. A savings strategy for your business can mean having confidence during an economic downturn and can position you to expand your business through acquisition.
The right business savings account is the foundation for making the most of excess cash flow. Our business savings account options were built with your confidence in mind, allowing you to earn interest while maintaining access to your money.
Our Business Savings Accounts Feature:
- Secure access to manage your account everywhere you go with online banking and our mobile app, available at no charge from us1
- Overdraft protection option between your business savings account that can be linked to your business checking accounts2
Business Savings Account
- Earn higher interest rates for higher balances
- $5 service charge per statement cycle is waived with $500 minimum daily balance
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Hometown Money Market Account
- Higher account interest rates than an interest-bearing checking account
- Access your funds with up to 6 checks or transfers each month
- $3 service charge per statement cycle is waived with $1,000 minimum daily balance
- $1,000 minimum deposit to open
Open Your High Interest Business Savings Account Now
We'd be happy to open a savings account at any of our community offices. Be sure to have these items handy when you open your business savings:
- Business Information, including
- Federal Tax ID, State Issued Registration ID Number and Issue date, Beneficial Ownership (names owning greater than 25% of equity or names controlling the entity like CEO and CFO)
- Beneficial Owner and Signer Information, including
- Social Security number, Government issued ID like a driver's license or passport, date of birth and current home address. If you are using a driver's license which has expired during the timeframe of COVID-19 and are unable to access the DMV, please let us know so we can discuss your options.
Additional Strategies for Building Your Business Savings
In addition to having business savings accounts that provide flexibility for your business and help you manage cash flow, it’s critical to have an approach for saving for the long term. If you are a sole-proprietor or have a large employee base, we’d be happy to help and your employees meet retirement investing goals. Use our community office locator tool to find a member of our Advisors division to get started on planning your future.
More Resources for Your Business
As a community bank, we love working with local businesses to help them open and expand. Here are a few helpful resources as you think through your strategy for your business. We’d always love to talk to you – contact us at 800.711.BANK (2265).
Savings Plans for Small Businesses – a 30-minute webinar provided by the Small Business Administration.
What Should a Business Succession Plan Include – think of succession planning as a trail map and let our Resource Center get you started.
Overdraft Information – your First Commonwealth Bank business savings account can be linked to your business checking accounts for overdraft protection2. Refresh yourself on what overdrafts are and how to prevent them.
1 We don’t charge for these services but standard message, data, and internet service provider rates may apply so check with your carriers.
2 Overdraft transfer services are limited to the available balance in the linked account. A transfer fee may apply. Add Overdraft Protection by calling 800-711-BANK (2265) or visiting a community office near you.
Infinex and First Commonwealth Bank are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.