Best Small Business Checking Accounts
You are giving your absolute best to running your business, which is why your small business checking accounts should do the same. Our business checking accounts, suited for any size of business, give you access to 24/7 account monitoring tools, debit cards that earn rewards1, and FDIC insurance for deposits up to $250,0002. Check out the information below and when you’re ready to open a new business checking account with us, visit any of our community offices. Refer to the information below for details on what you’ll need to have with you at account opening.
Checking Account Features for Your Small Business:
- Secure access to manage your account everywhere you go with online banking and our mobile app, available at no charge from us3
- Robust Treasury Management services that provide additional protection against fraud
- Ability to receive a business debit card equipped with automatic rewards thanks to the Mastercard Easy Savings program1
- Unlimited surcharge free transactions at 55,000+ ATMs nationwide through the First Commonwealth, Freedom Alliance and Allpoint networks
Knowing Which Business Checking Account is Best for You
We’ve highlighted a few key features of our business checking accounts below. You can also use our checking comparison tool to find the account best suited for your small business.
Business Checking – perfect for small businesses, there is no monthly service charge on our Business checking account. Receive 500 free items per month4 and a Mastercard Business Debit card at no cost to you5
Elite Business Checking – best for high transaction volume accounts, you’ll get free image statements. Plus there’s no monthly service charge.
Business Checking Plus – get a competitive interest rate, check images at no charge, and 500 free items per month4. This account is particularly suited for sole proprietors, non-profit businesses and associations.
What You'll Need at Account Opening
- Business Information, including
- Federal Tax ID, State Issued Registration ID Number and Issue date, Beneficial Ownership (names owning greater than 25% of equity or names controlling the entity like CEO and CFO)
- Beneficial Owner and Signer Information, including
- Social Security number, Government issued ID like a driver's license or passport, date of birth and current home address
1 Terms and Conditions Apply. Mastercard Easy Savings Program Cardholder Terms & Conditions: Cardholder must be enrolled in the Mastercard Easy Savings Program at the time of purchase. Payment must be made in full at a participating Merchant location with an eligible Mastercard business credit card, signature debit card or business prepaid card issued by a Mastercard issuing bank. Purchases do not qualify for the program if the purchase transaction is a PIN-based transaction, originated outside of the U.S. or was not processed through the Mastercard U.S. transaction processing system. The rebate will appear on your statement after the purchase has posted to your card account, not on the receipt, and may not be reflected until the next statement. Other terms and conditions apply. For more information, visit easysavings.com. To be eligible for these rebates, sign or select Credit when using your Debit Mastercard business card. If prompted for PIN, hit cancel and sign. Mastercard and Mastercard Easy Savings are registered trademarks, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. All third-party product and services names referenced herein are trademarks of their respective owners. All First Commonwealth Bank Mastercard Business Debit and Credit Cards will be automatically enrolled in the Easy Savings Program beginning April 23, 2019. If you do not wish to participate in the Mastercard Easy Savings Program, please contact First Commonwealth Bank at 800.711.2265.
2 Insured up to maximum allowable amount.
3 We don’t charge for these services but standard message, data, and internet service provider rates may apply so check with your carriers.
4 Fees may be offset by a monthly earnings credit and fees may reduce the earning on the account
5 Overdraft and returned item fees may apply.