You're always looking to invest more time into your business. With 24/7 access to your accounts, BillPay gives you a faster bill payment solution for your business so you can spend more time on growth strategies.
Online Banking BillPay Benefits
- Streamline Routine Tasks - automating the accounts payable process allows you to concentrate on more critical daily business issues
- Improve Financial Management- online bill payment allows for more accuracy in payables processing and greater control over cash flow
- Cost Savings - considering labor, supply costs and processing time, your business can save hundreds of dollars per year by paying bills online
- Convenience - pay bills anytime, from anywhere you can access the Internet
BillPay Service Features
- Set up recurring payments and automatic payments
- Use the convenient e-bill feature to receive and pay bills online
- Attach invoice and credit memo information to a single payment
- View transaction history and payment tracking online
- Set up multiple users with controlled access authority to create a payment approval workflow for your business
- Verification of security, encryption and system capabilities
For your security, BillPay requires the use of a 128-bit encrypted browser. We use the most up-to-date industry network security management to insure the safety of our online clients. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) cryptography is used to protect your data along with multi-factor authentication. Learn more about how to protect your online security.
Helpful BillPay Hints
- Make sure your Internet browser cookies are enabled or turned on prior to using BillPay.
- You must use a browser that supports 128-bit encryption. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari are recommended.
- Payments are debited from your checking account on the scheduled payment date. This applies to payments sent electronically using ACH or pre-paid cards. Otherwise, funds clear your account when the payee deposits or cashes the check.
Getting Started or Finding Assistance
Contact any of our community offices to get started with Business Online Banking for your business. Looking for treasury management solutions? Answer a few quick questions and our Treasury Management team will respond.
If you already use Business BillPay and have questions about your account, please call us at 724.463.5857 and select option 1. Our team is available weekdays from 8:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m.