You're always looking to invest more time into your business. With 24/7 access to your accounts, BillPay gives you a faster bill payment solution for your business so you can spend more time on growth strategies.
Online Banking BillPay Benefits
- Streamline Routine Tasks - automating the accounts payable process allows you to concentrate on more critical daily business issues
- Improve Financial Management- online bill payment allows for more accuracy in payables processing and greater control over cash flow
- Cost Savings - considering labor, supply costs and processing time, your business can save hundreds of dollars per year by paying bills online
- Convenience - pay bills anytime, from anywhere you can access the Internet
BillPay Service Features
- Set up recurring payments and automatic payments
- Use the convenient e-bill feature to receive and pay bills online
- Attach invoice and credit memo information to a single payment
- View transaction history and payment tracking online
- Set up multiple users with controlled access authority to create a payment approval workflow for your business
- Verification of security, encryption and system capabilities
For your security, BillPay requires the use of a 128-bit encrypted browser. We use the most up-to-date industry network security management to insure the safety of our online clients. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) cryptography is used to protect your data along with multi-factor authentication. Learn more about how to protect your online security.
Helpful BillPay Hints
- Make sure your Internet browser cookies are enabled or turned on prior to using BillPay.
- You must use a browser that supports 128-bit encryption. Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari are recommended.
- Payments are debited from your checking account on the scheduled payment date. This applies to payments sent electronically using ACH or pre-paid cards. Otherwise, funds clear your account when the payee deposits or cashes the check.