Personal loans and lines of credit that don't require collateral (like a home) are sometimes just what you need to continue on your financial journey. Start by knowing what you will use your personal bank loan for and then find one that has an interest rate you can afford. Check out the information below or see if one of our Personal Credit Cards is a better fit.
Personal Loan Rates & Features:
- Choose from fixed or variable interest rates and terms from 1 to 5 years
- With a fixed rate loan, enjoy a rate discount when you select automatic payments from your First Commonwealth Checking account
Personal Access Line of Credit Features & Benefits:
- Available for credit lines from $1,000 to $25,000
- Access your funds by check, phone, online, or at a First Commonwealth office
- Link your line to your First Commonwealth checking account for overdraft protection1
- Set up automatic payments from your First Commonwealth checking account so you never miss a beat
- Rates are based on Wall Street Journal Prime Rate
Check out this calculator to see if consolidating your payments into a personal loan will make sense for you.
If you're an existing loan customer and would like to make a one-time or recurring payment, visit our Online Loan Payment site.
1 Overdraft transfer services are limited to the available balance in the linked account. A transfer fee may apply. Add Overdraft Protection by calling 800-711-BANK (2265) or visiting a community office near you.