First home, second home or investment property, we can help guide you through the mortgage basics, understand the not-so-basic, and help keep it all affordable with competitive rates so you can borrow the money you need with confidence. We make home sweet home simple and convenient.
- Submit an online mortgage pre-qualification request
- Apply online for your home mortgage
- Search mortgage interest rates based on the amount you need to borrow
- Login to your Mortgage account
Low Interest Mortgage Options
Fixed Rate Mortgages
Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM)
- Interest rates may be lower than a fixed loan rate initially, allowing you to afford more on your mortgage loan, but they can fluctuate over time
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage loans feature interest rates that move up and down based on the changes of an underlying interest rate index, which is usually the prime rate
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage interest rates usually have caps or limits on how high it can move in a given period, but your rate can change multiple times during a year
We have a few tools to help you understand the difference between fixed and adjustable rate mortgages.
First Time Home Buyer
Buying your first home is a big deal, which is why we make a big deal out of helping you buy yours with confidence, so the home you love is the home you can afford. Learn more about our First Time Home Buyer Programs.
We may not be able to help with choosing paint colors and faucets, but with the right construction loan, you can afford to build and accessorize your home to make it uniquely yours.
- USDA loans are designed to provide assistance for buying properties in designated rural communities
- The maximum loan amount is up to 100% of the appraised value, with no down payment required.