Retirement Plan Administrators
Our retirement advisor team is committed to being an advocate for both the retirement plan sponsor and their employees. We work to provide cost-effective retirement plans that meet the needs of each organization and helps participants reach their retirement investing goals.
With focused communication, consulting, and employee education, plan administrators can be confident their plan is compliant and competitive. Together we'll build a retirement plan that protects the organization and the participant's money for years to come.
Investment Plan Types, Including 401(k)s
- Defined Contribution Plans, including 401(k) for-profit entities & 403(b) for nonprofits, schools, etc.
- Defined Benefit Plans, including pension plans for businesses and municipal entities
Solutions for Plan Sponsors and Plan Administrators
- IRS Reporting and Compliance Testing
- DOL Required Participant Notices Support
- Industry Regulatory Updates and Monitoring
- Investment policy statement development and maintenance support
- Ongoing investment monitoring and reviews
- 3(38) fiduciary investment services
Educational Guidance for Participants
- Participant education built on retirement savings and investment planning
- Statement messaging to reinforce investment educational topics
- Online investment guidance to support participant decision making
Transparent Retirement Administration & Consulting Pricing
- Explicit pricing, unbiased selection and replacement of investment options
- Cost-effective services that provide for growth of retirement plan investments and assets
Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Infinex and First Commonwealth Bank are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.