Cash Vault Services
If cash is king for how your customers make payments to you, security in how you manage that cash is king as well. At First Commonwealth Bank, we offer cash vault services for companies that require a steady supply of money for daily business operations.
Our cash vault services will aid in tracking, monitoring and reporting your cash activities to reduce risk and allow you to access your funds more quickly to save time. By partnering with First Commonwealth Bank, you can access a personalized cash solution to grow your business.
Importance To Business Owners
If you have concerns about employees handling deposits or the security of those activities, cash vault services provide a secure and efficient way to make deposits.
With cash vault services, you can request online or by setting up standard order deliveries. This service is ideal for cash-centric businesses that handle larger volumes of cash transactions in retail/shopping, the food industry, fast-food chains, coffee shops, laundromats and more. Coin and currency delivery services mean fewer bank visits, so you can focus more on growing your business and less on the day-to-day operations.
How Does Cash Vault Banking Work?
Cash vault banking is a straightforward process to safely and securely process cash for your business. Our cash vault banking process includes the following steps:
- Contact one of our bank associates to discuss your needs regarding deposit pickup, cash ordering or delivery.
- Once we establish our cash vault services, we will work with you to create a pickup schedule for deposits and ordering cash.
- One of our representatives will inform you how to prepare your money and check deposit and how to order additional cash.
- We will process your deposits promptly and fulfill your cash order delivery request.
Benefits of Cash Vault Services
Our cash vault services combine superior protection with efficiency. With our service, you will experience the following benefits:
- Reduce risk – Reduce the risk of employees carrying cash to and from the vaults at our local office by having armored couriers pick up your cash from your locations at designated times that fit the needs of your business
- Access your funds more quickly – get same day credit for checks and cash received by the published deadline, streamlining your reconciliation and reporting
- Easily place orders – place your coin and currency order with us via phone or by a standing order process that we can establish
- Benefit from Flexible Deposit Preparation: Our flexible deposit requirements allow for acceptance of both check and cash deposits
- Get Comprehensive Reporting: Obtain daily reporting of your cash activities to manage your cash activities more efficiently
- Save time on transaction research: Our online banking system makes it easy to search online for deposit and adjustment information by looking for the account number, date range or dollar amount
- Place orders quickly: Conveniently make coin, currency and supply orders. After placing your order, you will receive a verbal or printable confirmation
The First Commonwealth Bank Difference
We provide cash vault services through a continual focus on technology, infrastructure and people. By combining an extensive knowledge of cash logistics and high-quality benchmarks, we ensure we deliver the best solutions for customers while remaining in tune with industry trends and challenges.
We strive to give all of our customers the best banking experience possible. With complete transparency throughout the banking process, you can be confident you have the tools to make informed decisions regarding banking solutions for your needs.
At First Commonwealth Bank, we proudly offer Treasury Management solutions to our customers. Our cash vault services are safe and secure and will help your business achieve its financial goals. If you are ready to start accessing your funds more quickly to improve daily operations, we encourage you to connect with our treasury management team to determine the best cash vault process for your business.
More Resources for Your Business
Cash Concentration - cash concentration is a banking solution that allows you to centralize multiple accounts. Read more to see if your business could benefit.
Lockbox Services - By centralizing your payment collection with lockbox services, you can reduce mail float, speed collections and improve your days sales outstanding while reducing your check processing costs. Learn more.