Starting Your Switch
Step 1: Open Your First Commonwealth Bank Checking Account
View our account comparison or use our account recommendation tool to make sure you get the best personal checking account for your needs. Once you've selected your new First Commonwealth Bank checking account, you can open it online or visit any of our community offices.
If you already have a checking account with us, give us a call at 844.711.BANK (2265) to start your switch process.
Step 2: Log in to ClickSWITCH
After connecting with our team to open an account or to let us know you'd like to switch information to an existing account, we'll send you an email from email@example.com with your activation code.
Step 3: Switch Your Direct Deposits and Recurring Payments
Use your old account to automatically find and move all recurring transactions.
Step 4: Get Notifications as it Works for You
ClickSWITCH does the work for you, sending you real-time updates and notifications when your switch is done.
Why Use ClickSWITCH?
- Change financial institutions without the hassle
- Securely switch direct deposits and recurring payments in just a few minutes
- No need to track down payments or fill out paperwork
- Just a few clicks will save hours of time
- Track switches and receive real-time switch notification
- Initiate the closure of your previous account
If you have any questions along the way, feel free to contact your community office or call us at 844.711.BANK (2265).