COVID-19 Updates including Paycheck Protection Program forgiveness updates: Learn more.
Total access banking that keeps you connected to your business accounts from anywhere you are, anytime you want, on any device you have.
We've updated our business online and mobile banking to a brand new experience that will make it easier than ever for you to manage your business. Here's a quick look at what's different. Plus, don't forget to check out a few of the great features.
Here's a peek at what will be new:
- We use 2 Factor Authentication to make sure it's you when you log in. This means you will be prompted to provide a number or email address where you'll receive a message with a special code for logging in. This will happen when you log in for the very first time, or your first time using a new device. Learn more.
- Primary access to tools like Payments and Cash Management functions will be available on the left-hand menu.
- Anytime you have questions about your accounts, account activity or really anything, you can start a conversation with our team and attach account and transaction details and more.
Here's what you'll need to do the first time you log in:
(Don't worry - we'll send you reminders).
- Download our new app from your app store. The app will require current operating systems for Apple ios 10 or greater or Android version 5.0 or greater.
- Get the browsers most compatible with your new experience - Chrome, FireFox, Safari and Edge - and head to my.fcbanking.com. Log in using your existing Online Banking ID and password.
- Set up any alerts that will help you stay on top of your finances like balance and transaction alerts.
A few more important items:
- Your current app will be available until October 5 in case you need to grab any information like your alerts. However, we encourage you to start using your new experience on September 15, 2020, at which time you can delete your current app.
- If you use Intuit or Quick Books, take a minute to check that they are still integrated into the new experience.