Personal Savings Accounts
Our savings accounts help put the money you work for, to work for you. They’re a great way to save for someday without missing out on access to your cash today.
- Access your bank accounts anytime, anywhere with Online Banking and Mobile Banking1.
- Deposit checks without a trip to the bank with Mobile Deposit. Just snap a picture with your phone, send it and you’re done1.
- Withdraw money, deposit money and transfer money at 55,000 fee-free ATMs through AllpointTM and Freedom AllianceTM. So you’re never far from your bank, no matter how far you are from home.
- Transfer money between your accounts automatically so your savings can build without giving it a second thought. Stay up to date and watch your savings grow month by month with paper or eStatements.
Hometown Savings Account
American Dream Savings Account
Hometown Money Market Account
|Account Overview||Provides free overdraft protection on any linked Hometown Checking account||Get rewarded with higher interest rates based on your banking relationship||Earn higher interest without tying up your money for an extended period of time|
|Minimum Deposit to Open2||$0||$25||$10,000|
|Monthly Service Charge||$0||$2||$3|
|Minimum Balance to Avoid Service Charge3||n/a||$100||$1,000|
|Earns Interest on All Balances4||
Account is also eligible for a reward interest rate based on the number of eligible bank services and the deposit balances on the Relationship Statement.5
More Great High Interest Savings Options
A great way to start saving for your child’s future.
Vacation & Holiday Clubs
Set aside money for a vacation or holiday shopping.
Certificates of Deposit
Lock in your rate for a term ranging from 90 days to 60 months.
1 We don’t charge for these services but standard message, data, and internet service provider rates may apply so check with your carriers.
2 Minimum opening deposits apply to accounts opened in-office. Online account opening minimums may differ and are quoted at the time of account opening.
3 The minimum balance to avoid the monthly service charge is based on the daily ledger balance.
4 Interest is earned on the daily collected balance, and is compounded and credited monthly to the account.
5 American Dream Reward Interest will be increased by .05%, up to a maximum rate increase of .15% added to the base rate, for each type of the following bank products included in the Relationship:
• Checking Account
• Certificate of Deposit or Individual Retirement Account
• Consumer Loan (Installment, Home Equity, Personal Line of Credit, Mortgage or Time and Demand)
Multiple accounts within the same type will count as only one.