SmartPay Card Personal Checking
Smart. Simple. Convenient.
With our SmartPay Card personal checking account , you get an account that’s easy to fund, easy to use, and gives the control you need to manage your money with greater confidence and prevent overspending.
Certified as meeting the Bank On National Account Standards. The goal of Bank On is to ensure that everyone has access to safe and affordable financial products.
Maximum Safety. Maximum Control.
- Go checkless and enjoy the greater control and confidence that comes with only spending the money you have and avoiding overdraft fees
- Be in the know when you’re on the go with account alerts sent as emails or text messages1
- Create a budget, track your spending, set savings goals and more with smart management solutions through Online Banking.
- Turn your Smartpay debit card on and off with SecurLOCK™ Equip. Just open the app from your smartphone1, swipe it and secure it
- Keep up with your account with monthly paper statements or eStatements
Easy Access To Your Money
- Four fee-free ways to add money to your account:
- Set up Direct Deposit from your employer, Social Security, or other income provider
- Deposit checks without a trip to the bank with Mobile Deposit. Just snap a picture with your phone, send it and you’re done1
- Transfer money from another First Commonwealth account with online banking and mobile banking1
- Visit your nearby community office or ATM2
- Pay bills or send money to anyone, anywhere with just a few clicks
- Withdraw, deposit and transfer money at 55,000 fee-free ATMs through Allpoint™ and Freedom Alliance™ networks so you’re never far from your bank, no matter how far you are from home
- Use your SmartPay card anywhere that Mastercard® is accepted
Easy To Use. Easy To Afford.
- $25 minimum opening deposit
- No monthly deposit or balance requirements
- $5 monthly service charge
1 We don’t charge for these services but standard message, data, and internet service provider rates may apply so check with your carriers.
2 ATM fees may apply when used at an ATM that is not First Commonwealth and not part of the Freedom Alliance and Allpoint networks.