Manage your money simply and securely from your couch or your kitchen. All you need is a computer and a few minutes to get on your way to secure internet banking.
Pay Bills and People with BillPay
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments like utilities and your mortgage with BillPay
- Send money to friends and family (actually, anyone with an email address or cell phone)
- Your account information stays secure, giving added protection against fraud
- Review your paid bills at any time, with access to information about when your payments were made
- Your payments can be made electronically to the recipient or via a traditional hard copy check
- View a video demo.
Helpful BillPay Hints
- Make sure your Internet browser cookies are enabled or turned on prior to using BillPay.
- You must use a browser that supports 128-bit encryption. Internet Explorer 9 or higher, or the most recent versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari are recommended.
- Payments are debited from your checking account on the scheduled payment date. This applies to payments sent electronically or by check. Otherwise, funds clear your account when the payee deposits or cashes the check.
Manage Your Budget
- Control your financial journey with our personal finance software by categorizing spending, creating a budget and setting goals
- Import your account information from other banks or credit card companies to get a holistic view of your financial life
- Integrate Quicken and Quickbooks for quick exports during tax season
- Sign up for free alerts via email or text message to let you know when your account is at a certain balance, when transactions have been made, and more.
Additional online ebanking features:
- View balances, transactions and monitor account activity. Watch a tutorial to learn more.
- Customize how you view your homepage so what matters most to you is most visible
- Transfer money between your accounts
- Sign up for eStatement and get an email when they're ready to be viewed within online banking
Your Security - Our Priority
Pardon our geek talk, but we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) cryptography and a PIN access system to keep your information secure. Be sure to use a 128-bit encrypted browser and the most recent version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari, for the best and most secure internet banking experience possible. Check out our tips for staying secure online as well.