Managing your finances online has never been easier! Our Online Banking1 offers a fast and efficient way to manage your accounts and pay bills … whenever and wherever it is convenient for you.
Online Banking allows you to:
- View transactions and monitor account activity. Watch a tutorial to learn more.
- Check balances
- Pay bills with the click of a mouse
- Customize how you view your homepage
- Set up alerts to receive via email or text message
- Transfer money between accounts
- Categorize spending, create a budget and set financial goals through My Finance
- Schedule person-to-person and account-to-account transfers
- Go paperless with an eStatement option
- Use My Finance to import account information from credit cards, other financial institutions and investment accounts for a full view of your financial life. Watch a tutorial to learn more.
Pay your bills online and save money and time! No more stamps, checks or trips to the post office. You can pay anyone at any time from any way you access the Internet. Once you enroll, you are ready to set up the billers you want to pay. You can schedule recurring payments and set up payment reminders. View an online demo to find out more.
The person-to-person payment feature lets you send money to your friends, family or anyone with an email address. Click on the Pay a Person tab to watch a demo on how it works. You can move money from your bank account to someone else’s quickly and securely. You can even include a gift message if you want. It’s easy when you enroll under the Billpay tab in Online Banking.
Quicken and QuickBooks users have the choice between using the Web Connect solution or an enhanced Direct Connect solution, which allows you to pull information into QuickBooks and Quicken directly from that software without using a web browser.
For instructions on how to modify your QuickBooks or Quicken software to be fully compatible, please follow the steps in the applicable conversion guide found at fcbanking.com/quickguides. To complete the process, you will need your login credentials (username and password) for Online Banking.
Our online banking provides the industry’s most up-to-date security. Secure Socket Layer (SSL) cryptography and PIN system access provide the online security that is standard in today’s banking industry. Of course we always recommend you use a 128-bit encrypted browser and the most recent version of Internet Explorer 9 or higher, or the most recent versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari, for the best online banking experience possible.
Get Started Today!
So what are you waiting for … if you are not using online banking yet now is a great time to get started. Enrollment takes only minutes and you can be on your way to convenient, secure banking.
Use the resources below to learn just how easy and convenient your banking can be:
1Standard message, data and internet service provider rates may apply.