Let Money Manager help you on your journey to better. Track your spending, set goals, establish budgets and monitor your net worth, all within online banking. Log in to your online banking account today to get started.
Using Money Manager
Money Manager is designed to build your financial confidence, giving you greater control of your spending and savings. You'll know where your money goes, how much you are saving, and be able to set goals and track progress.
- Get your complete financial picture.
- Adjust your goals and savings inside your mobile app
- Tag transactions to understand spending habits.
- Make informed choices with the cash flow calendar.
- Visually track your progress, reach financial goals quicker and easier.
- Stay informed with account alerts.
- Monitor total assets and debt for up-to-date net worth.
Build Your Budget
The power of Money Manager is in helping you monitor how you are spending your money. Learn how to set up Spending Targets with the Money Manager budget feature. In the Budget tab you can monitor your spending targets each month and view monthly spending trends.
- Step 1: Click on ‘Budget’ at the top of the page.
- Step 2: Click on the Spending Target you'd like to edit from the list.
- Step 3: At the top of the page, click the ‘EDIT or ‘DELETE’ button.
- Step 4: You can change the name, amount, tags, and accounts associated with this Spending Target from here.
Budgets will always run from the first to the last day of each month. Spending Targets are automatically color-coded based on your spending progress.
Add an Account
Syncing other accounts in Money Manager for a complete financial picture is simple. Then you can track your account relationships with almost all financial institutions automatically, including credit card providers and investment firms. Once all of your accounts are synced, track spending, set budgets, calculate your net worth and more.
- Step 1: Select "Add" above your current account listing.
- Step 2: Select an institution or use the search to find your institution.
- Step 3: Enter in the required information and select "Connect."
You'll receive a notification on your Money Manager dashboard once the account has been synced successfully.
Cash Flow Calendar
The cash flow calendar brings your budget to life through an interactive calendar. With the calendar you can see how much money you have available to pay bills and other expenses day by day... allowing you to make informed choices on when to schedule bills and other spending.
- Step 1: Navigate to the "Cashflow" tab.
- Step 2: Select "Add Income" or "Add Bill" from above the calendar view.
- Step 3: Complete the required fields
(Name your bill/income, how much and often you get paid or what amount is due).
- Step 4: Click the "Add Bill" or "Add Income" button on the bottom of the form.
Your bill or income will now appear in the Money Manager calendar for you, whether it’s a monthly, weekly or quarterly payment.
Visually tracking your financial goals can help you take control and makes reaching your goals much quicker and easier. Create savings goals, like saving for a vacation, or a debt reduction goal, like paying off a high-interest credit card.
- Step 1: Select "Add A Goal" on the goal dashboard.
- Step 2: Select your desired pay off or savings goal.
- Step 3: Fill in the required information.
- Step 4: Click the "Create" button to complete the process of adding a new goal.
Goals will automatically update your progress and will reflect your day-to-day account balances in Money Manager.
If you’re not yet an Online Banking or Mobile app user, visit our online banking page to enroll. Log in to your existing Online Banking account today and look for the Money Manager tab to get started.