Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Last Updated April 2, 2020
The CARES Act Paycheck Protection Program application is now available. Get started.
We love being your community bank and want to keep you informed on the steps we take every day to be prepared in times of uncertainty, as well as what we're doing now as the Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation evolves. We are grateful for every medical professional and healthcare worker who has responded and our hearts go out to all who are being impacted. We also consider it a privilege to be the first community bank to join the PA Care Package. By joining these efforts, along with the Office of Attorney General, we'll ensure our neighbors in Pennsylvania impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic are eligible for additional economic relief.
We Are Here to Help
Financial Assistance Program
We understand you may need some financial flexibility, including help with your loan payments, and we hope the below information will help build your financial confidence during this time. To take advantage of any of these options, call us at 800.711.2265 or follow the links below:
- Consumer Loan Payment Deferral:
- We will offer 3 months of loan payment deferral without credit bureau impact on the following types of loans: home equity loan, home equity line of credit, home mortgage, installment loan, personal loan or indirect auto loan
- You will not be charged fees during that time
- Credit Cards:
- We will offer 3 months of payment deferral without credit bureau impact on all First Commonwealth Bank credit cards
- You will not be charged fees or interest during that time
- Repossessions Reprieve:
- Beginning March 13, 2020, we will not be initiating new repossessions and are reviewing every customer's situation individually with the intent of delaying or forgoing repossession. We will continuously evaluate how long to extend this reprieve.
- Foreclosures Reprieve:
- Beginning March 13, 2020, we will not be initiating any new foreclosures. We will continuously evaluate how long to extend this reprieve.
- Deposit Account Fees:
- We are prepared to assist directly impacted customers by waiving or refunding certain fees associated with deposit accounts such as monthly service charges and overdraft fees. Customers can contact us, and we will work with you directly.
- CARES Act:
- Through the Small Business Administration and CARES Act, we are offering Small Business Paycheck Protection Program loans. Learn more.
- Small Business Loans and Lines of Credit Loan Payment Deferral:
- We will offer 3 months of loan payment deferral without credit bureau impact on any small business term loan or line of credit up to $500,000
- You will not be charged fees during that time
- There are criteria to make sure this is the best solution for you, and we'd be happy to walk you through those
- Small Business Administration Resources:
- You may be eligible for an Economic Injury Disaster Program loan through the Small Business Administration. Visit the SBA website and follow the prompts to apply for Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EIDL). You will need to also complete the SBA form 1368. If you are unable to access the SBA website for loan application documents, we've made the forms available for you. You'll want to work with your local Small Business Development Center for assistance in knowing which forms to complete.
We Are Available
To help keep our teammates, communities and customers safe, all of our community office lobbies are by appointment only. There is no change to what our customers can do at the Drive-Up.
Effective Monday, April 6, 2020, weekday hours at all community offices will be:
- Monday and Friday - 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
- Tuesday through Thursday - 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Offices with Saturday hours will be open 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
To check the hours of your local office and find locations near you with a drive-up, use our location finder and select "Location Details". You can schedule appointments with us by contacting your local office.
We are available by phone at 800.711.2265 weekdays from 7:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m. and on the weekends from 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. You can also chat live with us during that time by using the berry Live Chat button in the bottom right hand corner on any page of fcbanking.com.
We Are Digital
Online and Mobile Banking:
We encourage you to access your accounts using your laptop, tablet or smartphone through Online Banking and our app. You can check your balances, make transfers and payments, deposit checks and open additional accounts as needed. If you haven't already enrolled in Online Banking, visit our homepage to enroll or download our mobile app.
You can continue to use your debit card surcharge-free at any ATM in the Allpoint Network.
We Are Staying Informed
We are guided by information provided by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), our banking regulators, the Ohio Department of Health and the Pennsylvania Department of Health, and our leadership team is in daily discussion as we evaluate our responsibilities to protect our employees, customers and communities.
Our teams are equipped with contingency plans, the ability to work remotely and the information they need to determine when to stay home. Guided by the CDC, we have taken steps to maintain the safety of our offices including increasing our access to hand sanitizer and disinfectant, practicing safe distancing, and limiting any non-essential employee travel.
To stay informed about Coronavirus, visit the CDC's Resource Center.
Additional Resources and Articles
If we reach out to you, we won't ask you to provide your confidential information like personal identification number (PIN) or passwords. Please follow the Federal Trade Commission's advice on protecting yourself from scams.