For Treasury Management System Conversion Beginning July 24
International Wire Transfers will be available until 4:15 p.m. on Friday, July 24. Domestic Wire Transfers will be available until 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 24. Wires originated after the above times, will not be processed and will need to be re-submitted on Monday, July 27. First Commonwealth’s new Wire Transfer service platform will be available starting Monday, July 27 at 8:00 a.m.
Notes of Interest
• You can continue to schedule Wire Transfer Payment up to 4:15 p.m., Friday, July 24.
• Your Wire Transfer history will not convert to the new Treasury Management platform. If you need your Wire Transfer history, please download that information prior to the conversion.
• Previously created Wire Transfer Templates and Recurring wire transfers will transition to the new Treasury Management platform.
• Beneficiary Tables will be a new feature available to clients who utilize Wire Transfer services. Note: Because this is a new feature, you will need to establish your Wire Beneficiary Table after you transition to the new Treasury Management platform
Your 'To-Do' List
• Before scheduling any new payments, please review any Pending Wire Transfer payments and History within the "Payments" tab to avoid any potential duplication of transactions from the transition to the new Treasury Management platform.
• Review your payment history and confirm the transition of history to the new platform.
• Because the Wire Beneficiary tables are a new feature, your previously established Wire beneficiaries will not transition to the Wire Beneficiary Table. You will need to establish your Wire beneficiary table after you transition to the new Treasury Management platform.
• Review your current Alerts and re-establish any alerts that may not have transitioned and/or create any new alerts.
First Time Login
Authorized users should use their First Commonwealth Online Banking credentials to access Wire Transfer services at Treasury.fcbanking.com. Refer to the User Guide for steps to login for the first time. At first time log in, there will be additional Out of Band security requirements for Wire Transfer that require input of a phone number for authentication purposes to utilize those services.