Online Treasury Management: First Time Login
For Treasury Management System Conversion Beginning June 19
Online Treasury Management services can be accessed through First Commonwealth’s website. You can sign on to Online Treasury Management Banking by selecting "Treasury Online Banking" from the ‘Account Login’ drop down on fcbanking.com.
Your current Online Treasury Management services will be available until 6:00 p.m. on Friday, June 19. Beginning on Monday, June 22 you will access your Treasury Management services using the login instructions you should have received and your current services will no longer be accessible.
First Time Login
Below are the steps for logging into First Commonwealth’s new Treasury Management Platform for the first time. If your account has additional security requirements for Online Banking, your TMO will share those with you.
- Access Online Banking from the Treasury.fcbanking.com homepage using the most current version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Edge or Safari.
- Use your provided login information and instructions. If you need assistance please contact Cash Management Services at 724.463.5857.
- You will be prompted to review and accept the Online Banking Agreement upon your first log in.
- Create a new password between eight and 25 characters, containing containing at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, a number, and a special character.
- Upon first login each user will be prompted to add a mobile phone number and/or business phone for additional security. When establishing this out of band authentication, and selecting text message, please be aware it will be necessary to text back the code and created.
The First Commonwealth Treasury Management Platform allows for multiple ways to assign user rights. Instructions are available in the Treasury Management Platform user guide.