Online Treasury Management: First Time Login
For Treasury Management System Conversion Beginning July 24
You can sign on to Online Treasury Management Banking by selecting "Treasury Online Banking" from the ‘Account Login’ drop down located at the top right side of this page.
Your current Online Treasury Management services will be available until 6:00 p.m. on Friday, July 24. Beginning on Monday, July 27 you will access your Treasury Management services using the login instructions you should have received via email and your current services will no longer be accessible.
First Time Login
Below are the steps for logging into First Commonwealth’s new Treasury Management platform for the first time. If your account has additional security requirements for Online Banking, your TMO will share those with you.
- Access "Treasury Online Banking" from the Treasury.fcbanking.com homepage using the most current version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, Edge or Safari.
- Use your provided login information and instructions. If you need assistance, please contact Cash Management Services at 724.463.5857.
- You will be prompted to review and accept the Online Banking Agreement upon your first log in.
- Create a new password between eight and 25 characters, containing at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, a number, and a special character.
- Upon first login, each user will be prompted to add either a mobile phone number or a business phone number. Each user will also be prompted to create a 4-digit PIN. You will then be prompted to verify your credentials. If text verification is selected, you will receive a text verification. It will be necessary to text back the code and created PIN (no spaces between) to complete the verification. If automated phone call is selected, you will receive an automated phone call that will prompt you to complete the verification process. Once completed, the screen will provide a success message to continue with the first time login.
The First Commonwealth Treasury Management Platform allows for multiple ways to assign user rights. Instructions are available in the Treasury Management Platform User Guide.
Quicken and QuickBooks
Important Information for QuickBooks and Mint Users
The final phase of our recent Treasury Management Online Banking conversion is to connect QuickBooks to our new platform. Current QuickBooks users will need to perform some steps to fully integrate their QuickBooks functionality with the new online banking system. In order to avoid any disruption of service, the below steps will need to be completed by Friday, September 4, 2020:
If you have any questions or need assistance, please feel free to call our support area at 724-463-5857.