Check Positive Pay
For Treasury Management System Conversion Beginning July 24
Positive Pay Items will be available for review and decision from 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. on Friday, July 24. First Commonwealth’s new Positive Pay will be available starting Monday, July 27 at 8:00 a.m.
Notes of Interest
• Your previous check issue records will transition to the new Treasury Management platform. You now also have the ability to view your Issued Items History after the transition.
• Suspect check items processed after Friday, July 24 will be available for payment decisions at 9:00 a.m. on Monday, July 27.
• User defined formats to upload issue records will not change. Additional download formats will be available with the new Treasury Management platform.
Your 'To-Do' List
• Decision your Check Positive Pay and ACH Items as you normally would beginning Monday, July 27.
• Verify Accounts, Users and Entitlements are set up for accuracy, adding, modifing or deleting users.
• Verify prior check issue records for accuracy and completeness.
• Decision any suspended items.
• Print screens of your current Check Issue File format to assist with re-mapping your Check Issue File within the new system.
• Create and Review your Check Issue File Import Maps.
• Upload or key enter any outstanding check issue records issued after Friday, July 24.