Automated Clearing House
For Treasury Management System Conversion Beginning July 24
Automated Clearing House (ACH) origination will be available until 5:00 p.m. on Friday, July 24. Items originated after that time will not get processed and will need to be re-submitted on Monday, July 27. Any recurring ACH transactions with settlement dates after July 24 will also need to be revised on Monday, July 27. First Commonwealth’s new ACH service platform will be available starting Monday, July 27 at 8:00 a.m.
Notes of Interest
• To avoid disruption in processing, do not schedule ACH transactions with a settlement date past Friday, July 24.
• Your ACH history will not convert to the new Treasury Management platform. If you need your ACH history, please download that information prior to the conversion.
• Previously created ACH Templates and recurring ACH transactions will transition to the new Treasury Management platform. You will need to update the dates. NOTE: Any template that has not been used in the prior 12 months will not transition.
• ACH Return and ACH Notices of Change (NOC) will continue to be available as an ‘Electronic Document’ within the ‘Reporting’ drop down in the new Treasury Online platform.
• EDI Remittance Reporting will transition to the new Treasury Online platform as will prior EDI reports previously available.
• File Uploads will be available for NACHA formatted ACH file import.
• ACH Receiver Tables (Beneficiary Tables) will be a new feature available to clients who utilize ACH services. Please reference the Treasury Management User Guide. Note: Because this is a new feature, you will need to establish your ACH Recipient Table after you transition to the new Treasury Management platform.
Your 'To-Do' List
• Before scheduling any new payments, please review any pending ACH payments and ACH transaction history information within the "Payments" tab to avoid any potential duplication of transactions from the transition to the new Treasury Management platform.
• Review your payment history and confirm the transition of history to the new platform.
• Because the ACH receiver tables are a new feature, your previously established ACH recipients will not transition to the ACH Recipient Table. You will need to establish your ACH Recipient Table after you transition to the new Treasury Management platform.
• If you upload ACH files, please confirm your files are compatible with the new Treasury Management platform. If necessary, you may need to re-test your previously formatted NACHA files will upload into the new platform successfully.
• Review your current Alerts and re-establish any alerts that may not have transitioned and/or create any new alerts.
First Time Login
Authorized users should use their First Commonwealth Online Banking credentials to access ACH services at Treasury.fcbanking.com. Refer to the User Guide for steps to login for the first time. At first time log in, there will be additional Out of Band security requirements for ACH that require input of a phone number for authentication purposes to utilize those services.