For Treasury Management System Conversion Beginning July 24
ACH Filters will be available until 2:00 p.m. on Friday, July 24. Items originated after that time will not get processed and will need to be re-submitted on Monday, July 27. Any recurring ACH transactions with settlement dates after Friday, July 24 will also need to be revised on Monday, July 27. First Commonwealth’s new ACH Filter will be available starting Monday, July 27 at 8:00 a.m.
Notes of Interest
• Previously defined acceptable Payee information will transfer over to the new Treasury Management platform.
• Incoming suspect ACH items will be available to decision at 8:00 a.m. on Monday, July 27.
• User defined formats to upload issue records will not change. Additional download formats will be available with the new Treasury Management platform.
Your 'To-Do' List
• Decision your Check Positive Pay and ACH Items as you normally would beginning Monday, July 27.
• Review and confirm check issue records and acceptable payees have successfully transitioned to the new Treasury Management platform. You may have to re-establish any ACH acceptable payees that may not have transferred.
• Review your current Alerts and re-establish any alerts that may not have transitioned and/or create any new alerts.