For Treasury Management System Conversion Beginning July 24
We appreciate this opportunity to introduce you to our new suite of Online Treasury Management services. In these pages, you will find all the details to facilitate a seamless transition for each of your services that will transfer to our new Online Treasury Management platform. The new platform will:
• Serve as your dedicated system tailored to meet the evolving demands of your business
• Make it easier to conduct business with a customizable user experience and intuitive payment processing
• Deliver powerful, web-based capabilities to manage your critical Treasury Management functions
• Provide you with the security and resources to make critical business decisions that move your business forward
• Allow you to stay connected to your business by providing more convenient access to your financial information
We believe that the new platform will be a great enhancement for your financial needs.
We suggest that you complete or understand the following for a successful transition:
- Review the appropriate sections of this document at your earliest opportunity for detailed transition information. In some cases, action may be required prior to your transition to the news platform on July 27, 2020 and your active participation is essential in assuring a smooth transition of your services.
- Take advantage of our online resources to familiarize yourself with your new services.
- Important information will be sent to you in advance of the transition date, including:
- Your Treasury management login information and instructions
- Quick Start Guide with instructions and important system requirements
- Information on how to access important resources to ensure a smooth transition
- Members of our Treasury Management team will be available to provide any hands-on assistance you may need to ensure a smooth transition.
To help you understand everything you need to know, please review the information through the links below.