Mobile Check Deposit
Getting money into your account is secure and simple with the mobile deposit1 tool in our mobile app. There's no need to come in to a community office (even though we'd still love to see you), your money will be in your account the next business day2, and we don't charge you for this service.
Getting Started with Our Mobile Deposit
- Download and open our mobile app for your iPhone or Android
- Log in to the app using your online banking login and password, select 'Deposits,' and follow the instructions to enroll in mobile deposit
- Once enrolled, click the plus sign (+) to begin making a deposit
- Follow the prompts to enter your deposit amount, take photos of the front and back of your check and then submit.
Important Details about Depositing by Phone
- Endorse your check "For mobile deposit only," then sign within the endorsement area
- You can deposit up to $2,500 per day and $5,000 per calendar month3.
- Void the paper check and destroy it after 30 days.
- Don't attempt to re-deposit the check in person or through any other channel or transmit duplicate items.
Have a few more questions? Check out our Mobile Deposits FAQs.
1 We don’t charge for these services but standard message, data, and internet service provider rates may apply so check with your carriers.
2 Deposits made by 7:45 p.m. will be available the next business day. Items will not appear within online and mobile banking until the following business day.
3 Additional restrictions may apply. Consult terms and conditions for details.