Online Banking and BillPay
For Former Foundation Bank Customers
You can enroll in First Commonwealth’s Online Banking at any time.
For the best banking experience by smartphone, we encourage you to download our mobile app to your phone after enrolling in Online Banking.
Enrolling In Online Banking - Personal Accounts
1. Follow this “Enroll Now” link using the current or prior major releases of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari and Chrome.
2. Review and accept the Online Banking Agreement.
3. Follow the prompts on the screen
4. On the same device and web browser upon which you initiated enrollment, open the verification email you receive and click on the link provided.
5. Follow the prompts to establish additional security settings and complete your enrollment.
Enrolling In Online Banking - Business Accounts
To enroll in Business Online Banking after the changeover weekend, contact our Engagement Center at 800.711.BANK (2265). We’ll submit your enrollment information and contact you within 24 - 48 hours confirming your enrollment.
Additional Online Banking Services
Transfers: Any recurring transfers will not carry over to First Commonwealth. You can re-establish your transfers within First Commonwealth’s Online Banking by accessing the “Internal Transfer” or “External Transfer” option. Our cut-off time for internal transfers is 10:00 p.m. and 2:30 p.m. for external transfers.
Alerts: You can re-establish and create additional alerts by selecting the “Alerts” option under the Settings tab within Online Banking.
Customizing Your Online Banking Homepage
Your new Online Banking offers a customizable homepage called “My View” under the Online Banking tab. By setting up My View, you can customize your homepage experience to show what’s most important to you and get quick access to the Online Banking tools you use the most. To customize:
1. Select “My View” and click “Configure this page” at the top.
2. Select a column to configure, then drag and drop or use the arrows to move the sections, or “widgets,” easily around the page to a view you prefer.
3. Save your settings.
4. Select “Set as start page” to make “My View” your Online Banking homepage.
To access your new BillPay, simply click the BillPay tab within your new Online Banking. Upon doing so, you can expect the following:
Payments: Payments can be scheduled through the First Commonwealth BillPay system at any time.
Payment History: Your bill payment history from Foundation Bank will not transfer.
Payees: You can easily set up your payees in the First Commonwealth system at any time. This applies to person-to-person payments as well.
View a video demo of the BillPay system.