Business Online Banking
Your time is valuable so we want to help you spend less time on banking and more on your business. Our Business Online Banking allows you to make decisions and manage your cash flow, thereby maintaining liquidity.
Get customized views of your accounts, transfer funds, and initiate wire transfers all at your own pace and with added security and fraud prevention tools. One of the many advantages of Online Banking includes setting up multiple users with controlled access so your employees can get their work done in a controlled environment.
Manage Your Accounts Online
- Transfer funds, place stop payments, and view account activity
- Access robust reporting
- Monitor accounts, transactions or users with email and text alerts
- Originate ACH and/or Wire transactions
- Protect your accounts with Positive Pay, ACH Filtering and ACH Debit Block
- Make payments with BillPay, designed specifically for businesses
- Set up users with controlled access authority
Launching Your Online Banking Account
Visit your community office to get started with Business Online Banking for your small business. Need more treasury management solutions? Ask to schedule an appointment with a Treasury Management Officer during your visit.
Online Banking Security
We use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) cryptography and multi-factor authentication, and our online banking platform also requires the use of a browser enabled with 128-bit encryption, which is one of the most secure encryption methods in modern algorithms and technologies. Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the most recent versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari are recommended to ensure the best online banking experience.
Security Manager is our out-of-band authentication system that provides you with greater protection against fraudsters when conducting wire transfers and/or ACH origination requests. Essentially, this means that we use at least two different methods to verify that it is you logging in.
- Your authorized online banking users will be prompted to add their cell phone number at their next log in.
- From then on, all wire transfer and/or ACH Origination requests will require a unique 4-digit passcode in order to be processed. These passcodes will be texted to your phone, typically within 10-30 seconds of initiating a transaction.
This additional security feature makes it much more difficult for fraudsters to transfer funds out of your accounts. Even if they manage to steal your online banking credentials, they will not be able to enter the passcode because it will be sent to your phone. Take that, fraudsters.
View additional FAQs about our Security Manager tool.
Quicken and QuickBooks
Quicken and QuickBooks users have the choice between using the Web Connect solution or an enhanced Direct Connect solution, which allows you to pull information into QuickBooks and Quicken directly from that software without using a web browser.
For instructions on how to modify your QuickBooks or Quicken software to be fully compatible, please follow the steps in the applicable conversion guide. To complete the process, you will need your online banking username and password.
1 We don’t charge for these services but standard message, data, and internet service provider rates may apply so check with your carriers.