Business Loans and Lines of Credit
Borrowing for the growth of your business means understanding the best options, from business lines of credit to term loans.
Business Lines of Credit
- Our lines of credit give you the flexibility to borrow what you need when you need it to help your cash flow.
Business Term loans
- Our term loans for businesses provide a specific amount of credit so you can purchase assets to help your business grow. You can select short, intermediate or long-term financing with fixed or variable interest rates.
Our lending team can help you with the right financing option tailored to fit your business needs, including:
- Real Estate Loans – The strategic use of commercial real estate is a key component of a successful business for growth. Whether for a purchase or refinancing, we’ll determine the commercial real estate loan structure that gives your business the ability to expand.
- Construction and Development Loans - Real Estate acquisition, expansion, renovations or development represent extremely important steps in the growth of any business, and that’s why we are committed to providing the controlled financing our business clients need to complete their construction and development projects.
- Equipment – We offer several options for equipment loans and heavy equipment financing so you can update your equipment inventory and create productivity and efficiency in your business.
- Working Capital – At various points throughout your business cycle you may require working capital for items such as bridge delays in collecting accounts receivable, to purchase inventory, to expand your physical space or other financing needs.
- Asset Based Lending – If you’re a company with seasonal or cyclical sales, rapid sales growth, or engaged in acquisitions and leveraged buy-outs, asset based lending can increase your borrowing capacity. Our asset based loan program allows companies that are healthy, yet highly leveraged and undercapitalized, to tap funds already tied up in company assets by borrowing against a percentage of your receivables and inventory.