Manage Your Finances Securely Online
Your time is valuable and keeping a pulse on your business finances is important. That’s why our business online banking makes it easy to manage your finances when it’s convenient for you. With online banking, you can manage your business accounts online right from your computer or smartphone, simply and securely.
Business Online Banking Features1
- View checking, savings or other account activity
- Perform online account research
- Print copies of checks or statements
- Monitor accounts by signing up for email alerts… free of charge
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Issue stop payments
- Originate ACH transactions
- Initiate wire transfers
- Access treasury management products and services
- Set up multiple users with controlled access authority to accounts and transactions
- Schedule and pay bills with BillPay
- And much more!
Check out our business online banking demo.
Ready to enroll? Stop by any of our local community offices and speak with a First Commonwealth Bank customer service representative to enroll quickly and easily. For information on all our treasury management products and services, please ask to schedule an appointment with a Cash Management Development Officer.
Business Online Banking Security
Business Online Banking uses the most up-to-date Secure Socket Layer (SSL) cryptography and multi-factor authentication. Business Online Banking also requires the use of a browser enabled with 128-bit encryption. Internet Explorer 9 or higher or the most recent versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari are recommended.
Protect Yourself Against Online Fraud with Trusteer Rapport Software
Trusteer Rapport is security software that protects your online banking communication from being stolen by criminals. Trusteer Rapport is provided as a complimentary service for First Commonwealth Bank business customers and is highly recommended as an additional layer of security to any anti-virus or security software you already use. Learn more about Trusteer Rapport.
BillPay - Online Bill Payment
Tailored to meet the needs of today’s business client, BillPay offers cutting-edge features and innovative functionality to automate your company’s accounts payable process. First Commonwealth Bank’s BillPay covers the full life cycle of electronic billing - from delivery to presentment and payment.
- Streamline Routine Tasks: Automating the accounts payable process allows business owners to concentrate on more critical daily business issues.
- Improve Financial Management: Online bill payment provides more accuracy in payables processing and greater control over cash flow.
- Cost Savings: Considering labor, supply costs and processing time, a business can save hundreds if not thousands of dollars per year by paying bills online.
- Convenient Access: Pay bills anytime, from anywhere you can access the Internet.
- Complete Security: All payments are fully backed by the CheckFree Guarantee…all payments are protected in the unlikely event of unauthorized transactions or processing delays.
BillPay Service Features
- Set up repeating payments and automatic payments
- Use the convenient e-bill feature to receive and pay bills online
- Attach invoice and credit memo information to a single payment
- View transaction history and payment tracking online
- Set up multiple users with controlled access authority to create a payment approval workflow for your business
- Verification of security, encryption and system capabilities
For your security, BillPay requires the use of a 128-bit encrypted browser. First Commonwealth uses the most up-to-date industry network security management to insure the safety of our online clients. Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) cryptography is used to protect your data along with multi-factor authentication. Learn more about how to protect your online security.
Helpful BillPay Hints
- Make sure your Internet browser cookies are enabled or turned on prior to using BillPay.
- You must use a browser that supports 128-bit encryption. Internet Explorer 9 or higher, or the most recent versions of Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari are recommended.
- Payments are debited from your checking account on the scheduled payment date. This applies to payments sent electronically or by corporation check. Otherwise, funds clear your account when the payee deposits or cashes the check.
1 Standard message, data and internet service provider rates may apply.