With more than 70% of our own workforce comprised of women in business, we know and understand the importance of providing women the knowledge that they need to be financially fearless in business and in life. First Commonwealth Women First exists to meet the business and personal financial needs of women of all ages.
Read more about Women First.
We know that building strong futures for women in business takes an entire community. That’s why we’re committed to connecting you with valuable resources in our communities.
- Seton Hill University E-Magnify
- Seton Hill University PowerLink
- Butler County United Way Women’s Leadership Council
- SBA Resources to Start and Grow
- Women’s Information Network of Johnstown
- Center for Women’s Entrepreneurship
- Executive Women’s Council of Greater Pittsburgh
- Pittsburgh Professional Women
- SCORE Youngstown
- An Interview with Ellen Ruddock
We have an entire team ready to support your business. From business bankers to financial advisors, we’ll help you to manage your business and life.
- Raise Your Social Voice - presentation by Meredith Matthews, Mullen
- Business Succession Planning Q&A with Carly Neals
- 2013 Economic Status of Women-Led Businesses Survey
- Becoming Classified as a Certified Woman-Owned Business
- Hindsight is 20/20 - Wisdom for 2014
- The 2013 Economy in Review
- Smart Business Insights
- Cash Management Solutions
- Mind Your Business Daily
- Consider Your Options
- Plan for the Future
- Pittsburgh Magazine Supplements
We’re hitting the streets to network and support organizations in our communities that are making a difference. Check out our involvement and join us for upcoming events!