Manage Your Business
One-on-one and Group Employee Communication and Education Services
First Commonwealth Financial Advisors has substantial experience in the development, design and delivery of customized educational sessions for plan participants. With over hundreds of educational sessions conducted for the 50,000+ participants represented by our current retirement plan clients, we feel that a successful education program is comprised of Five (5) Key Elements:
- Customized Education Programs: We start off our process by reviewing outside communication materials provided by your vendors while working with them to customize an education program that is specifically designed for the needs of each and every one of your plan participants.
- Topical Education: As a supplement to a vendors’ education package, we can provide periodic educational sessions of one (1) hour in length covering various financial topics such as the "Basics of Investing", "Budgeting", "Debt Management", "Insurance Planning", and other relevant topics for your participants.
- Targeted Education: We can provide targeted education campaigns (ie: new entrant, sophisticated investor, retirement income, employee demographic specific, etc.) to maximize the retirement readiness of your participants and help you fulfill your fiduciary obligations as a plan sponsor.
- Situational Education: We can provide you with the guidance and advice necessary to minimize confusion any future regulatory actions (Example: the new ERISA 404(a)(1)(A) and (B) disclosures) will create with your participants.
- Trustee Education: Specifically designed for the plan sponsor and the plan’s trustees, we have the ERISA and regulatory expertise to help you maximize the utilization of the plan while protecting you as a fiduciary.