Your Life @ Retirement
You have visions of how your life at retirement should look, thoughts about how it should feel and plans for how it should be spent. But do you have the confidence and resources to know how to make it happen? There’s only one way to be sure, and that’s by having the right retirement investment strategy and investment partner to help you answer your questions along the way.
The Right Partner @ Retirement
You deserve to retire happy, and having the right financial plan and partner is one way to ensure you’ll enjoy life at retirement the way you want.
Schedule a personal conversation with a First Commonwealth Advisor today by calling 1.855.ASK.4.FCA or contact us and a representative will get back to you.
The Facts @ Retirement
Having the right information will be critical in helping you answer both the basic and the challenging questions around your retirement. The below informational series of articles address some of the issues you may be concerned about.
- What are the Big Retirement Milestone Years?
- Losing Money or Not Making Enough in Retirement: You Don’t Have to Choose
- A Retirement Investment Risk That Could Ruin Years of Savings
- What a Woman Wants (in Retirement)
- How to Rollover Your Retirement Nest Egg
The below links provide additional resources that you may find helpful in considering your retirement.
- www.pbgc.gov A government agency that insures pensions and includes a search feature to identify unclaimed pensions.
- www.socialsecurity.gov Social Security’s own website to help individuals determine their benefits and understand their options.
- www.wiserwomen.org Dedicated to improving the long-term financial security of all women through education and advocacy.
- www.choosetosave.org A national coalition of public- and private-sector institutions committed to making saving and retirement planning a priority for all Americans.
Investment and insurance products and services are offered through INFINEX INVESTMENTS, INC. Member FINRA/SIPC.
Infinex and First Commonwealth Bank are not affiliated. Products and services made available through Infinex are not insured by the FDIC or any other agency of the United States and are not deposits or obligations of nor guaranteed or insured by any bank or bank affiliate. These products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of value.