We are excited to introduce you to our Online Banking system available to you now.
In addition to standard functions such as alerts, bill payment and account transfers, your First Commonwealth Online Banking features My Finance, an enhanced personal financial management tool which gives you the ability to view all of your external bank and investment accounts in a single location. For personal accounts, you can also use My Finance to create and manage budgets, set up savings goals, set up spending alerts and more. Your Online Banking homepage is fully customizable by using the My View feature. Arrange your information in the way that best suits you, including your bill payment schedule, account balances, and more.
For the best banking experience by smartphone, you are encouraged to download our mobile app to your phone (see the Mobile Banking page for more information).
Accessing Your Online Banking
Steps for Logging In the First Time
- 1. Access Online Banking from the fcbanking.com homepage using the most current version of Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome or Safari.
- 2. Log in using your existing DCB username as your Online Banking ID. Your new temporary password will be the last four digits of your Social Security Number for personal accounts or your Tax ID number for business accounts.
In the event that your current username is longer than 25 characters, you will only use the first 25 characters.
In most cases, there was no change to your Online Banking username. If there was a change to your username, you were contacted directly.
- 3. For personal accounts, review and accept the Online Banking Agreement. For business accounts, you will be prompted to do this upon your second log-in.
- 4. Create a new password between seven and 25 characters, containing both numbers and letters (no special characters).
- 5. Choose a watermark image from the image selections.
- 6. Choose and provide answers for three verification questions and enter your primary contact phone number. These may be used for security purposes to verify online activity.
- 7. Confirm or update your email address.
- 8. Create a password reset question and answer. This can be used in case you forget your password.
Customizing Your Online Banking Homepage
Your new Online Banking offers a customizable homepage called "My View" under the Online Banking tab. By setting up My View, you can customize your homepage experience to show what's most important to you and get quick access to the Online Banking tools you use the most. To customize:
- 1. Select "My View" and click "Configure this page" at the top.
- 2. Select a column to configure, then drag and drop or use the arrows to move the sections, or "widgets," easily around the page to a view you prefer.
- 3. Save your settings.
- 4. Select "Set as start page" to make "My View" your Online Banking homepage.
First Commonwealth has expanded cut-off times for the following Online Banking services:
- Internal Transfers - 10:00 p.m.
- Domestic Wire Transfers - 5:00 p.m.
- International Wire Transfers - 4:30 p.m.
- ACH Transactions - 5:00 p.m.
- Mobile Deposits - 7:45 p.m.
Any payments scheduled within the DCB BillPay system processed without interruption through 8:00 a.m. on Monday, May 22. Your First Commonwealth BillPay will be available starting May 22 at 8:00 a.m. To access your new BillPay, simply click the BillPay tab within your new Online Banking. Upon doing so, you can expect the following:
Payments: Payments can be scheduled through the new BillPay system by clicking the BillPay tab within any Online Banking screen.
Pay from Account: Please verify that payments are being made from the desired account. You can view this within BillPay.
Payment History: Your bill payment history for the six months prior to the changeover date will transfer.
Payees: Confirm that your established payees have transferred into the new BillPay system. If a payee does not appear, you can easily add it by selecting "Add New Payee" under the BillPay tab.
eBills: Your current eBills did not convert and you will receive paper bills. You can re-enroll in eBills; however, to discontinue paper bills, contact your service providers directly.
Account-to-Account and Person-to-Person Payments: Account-to-account (external transfers) and person-to-person payment information did not transfer. To resume this service, you will need to re-establish your Person-to-Person payment information under the BillPay tab. Account-to-Account transfers need to be re-established in the External Transfers tab.
Most recurring transfers that were set up through DCB Online Banking were transitioned to First Commonwealth's Online Banking. Customers were notified in a separate mailing if their transfers would not be transitioned over. Transfers can also be made any time by accessing the "Internal Transfer" options within First Commonwealth's Online Banking.
Alerts you had established within the DCB Online Banking system did not transfer. However, you can re-estabilish and create additional alerts by selecting the "Alerts" option under the Settings tab within our Online Banking.
Nicknames you previously established for your Online Banking accounts were transferred but shortened to a maximum of 19 characters and includes the last four digits of the account number.
Below are guides for updating your Intuit information as a result of the changeover to First Commonwealth.
- Mint Conversion Information
- QuickBooks for Mac Conversion Instructions
- QuickBooks Online Edition Conversion Instructions
- QuickBooks for Windows Conversion Instructions (Web Connect)
- Quicken for Mac Conversion Instructions (Express Web Connect)
- Quicken for Mac Conversion Instructions (Web Connect)
- Quicken for Windows Conversion Instructions (Express Web Connect)
- Quicken for Windows Conversion Insructions (Web Connect)
My Finance - For Personal Accounts
Within First Commonwealth's Online Banking, you will have access to My Finance, a free financial management tool. The My Finance dashboard screen shows a comprehensive illustration of your financial activities. Getting started is easy - just select the My Finance tab in Online Banking.
- Develop a budget and set financial goals.
- Track accounts and organize spending through customizable categories.
- Import account information from other financial institutions to keep track of your financial activities, such as other bank accounts, credit cards and investments.
- Monitor activity through customizable financial management alerts.