April 3 marked the official close of DCB's merger with First Commonwealth. We look forward to the transition of your accounts, which is scheduled for the weekend of May 19. Please check back often, as we will add important information about your new First Commonwealth products and services.
Here's how the systems changeover of your accounts and account access will work from Monday, May 15, to Monday May 22, 2017:
- At 3:00 p.m. on May 15, DCB's Online BillPay service will no longer be available. Scheduled payments between May 15 and May 22 will process as normal.
- At 3:30 p.m. on May 18, DCB's Online and Mobile Banking services will no longer be available.
- DCB offices will close at regular times on May 19. The offices will be closed on May 20. Offices will resume regular business hours on May 22.
- You will be able to use your DCB debit card without interruption until 11:59 p.m. on May 21.
- ATMs will be periodically unavailable during the changeover. However, you will still be able to use your DCB card to access MoneyPass ATMs free of charge through May 21.
- Your accounts will be accessible through all First Commonwealth service points starting at regular business hours on May 22.