You run your business. Run this software and protect yourself.
It’s critical that you protect your corporate account against fraud and cyber criminals. So take the time to download IBM® Security Trusteer Rapport™and know that your account is protected.Download now.
What is Trusteer Rapport?
First Commonwealth Bank has teamed up with IBM® to offer Trusteer Rapport™ - an online fraud protection software available to our customers that delivers extra security while you're using our website.
- Free of charge
- Requires no registration
- Downloads in just minutes and future updates are free
How Trusteer Rapport Protects:
Trusteer Rapport works alongside your existing anti-virus software to stop a greater number of threats.
- Once installed on your computer1, Trusteer Rapport begins working immediately by removing existing financial malware
- Trusteer Rapport prevents financial malware infections when accessing malicious websites or downloading malicious applications
- Stops phishing attacks from stealing your credentials and data
- Automatic updates are done in the background keeping up with the latest threats
- Compact software that will not slow down your computer or interfere with your applications
- Protection starts with a quick installation (to ensure full protection, be sure to restart your computer)
1 If you've already installed Rapport through another institution, you DO NOT need to download it again through First Commonwealth Bank. Your computer is already protected.
How Do You Know It's Working?
- Once Trusteer Rapport is installed, a green Trusteer Rapport icon will be displayed near (or in) the browser's address bar when you are viewing a website that is protected by Trusteer Rapport
- If the site is not protected, a grey icon will display instead
Click here for commonly asked questions about the Trusteer Rapport security system.