Small Business Banking With First Commonwealth Bank
At First Commonwealth Bank, we strive to support our communities by providing the best small business banking services possible. For over thirty years, we have offered a broad range of business banking products and services that address the specific needs of our clients.
Business owners can turn to us for small business banking in Pittsburgh, Altoona, Johnstown, Greensburg, DuBois, Indiana PA, and other communities in Western PA. From free business checking and loans to cash management and merchant services, we provide custom banking solutions for every business need.
We are proud to have spurred several local success stories, the owners of which consider First Commonwealth Bank to be the best bank for small businesses. We hope to provide you with the same excellent service.
Explore our small business banking services below. If you would like to get started with First Commonwealth Bank, stop by one of our branches for a free consultation or call 1-800-711-BANK for more information.
Managing Your Money
- You take pride in your business and so do we. At First Commonwealth we have various checking accounts to meet your everyday business needs.
- Traditional savings or a money market savings…the choice is yours.
- Convenient, reliable and all from the comfort of your office. Experience Business Online Banking today.
- Making your money work hard so you don't have to…see how we can help.
- Don’t throw money away in card processing fees. We have the latest equipment, competitive pricing and a great gift card program for your business.
- We have various types of card products to fit your payment needs.
- Our success in dealing with business clients has earned us the designation of a Preferred SBA (Small Business Administration) lender…find out why.
- Find out how we’re dedicated to understanding the unique challenges women in business face.
- We have all your business insurance needs covered…take a look at what we offer.
- Here are some resources to help you and your business succeed.