In today's competitive environment, the key to successful cash management is the efficient exchange of information. Timely and accurate information in an easy-to-read format are a necessity. E-Cash Reporter is an Internet-based solution that allows you to monitor and control all your cash management activity through one convenient source. You can access account activity, initiate transactions and make decisions based on information from your account at our bank or accounts you may have at other banks within the United States or throughout the world!
With just a Web browser and E-Cash Reporter, you can replace many of your company's paper processes with electronic ones for faster, efficient, more accurate information. Access E-Cash Reporter using your company's existing or new identification number (or K Number) and password for the following:
- Up-to-the-minute data on your First Commonwealth accounts
- Account information for your other U.S. and selected international banks
- Export capability in BAI (Bank Administration Institute) and CSV (comma separated value) formats
- Automated clearing house information
- Wire transaction reporting
- Security profile information
- Customer servicing functions
With E-Cash Reporter, you can also initiate requests and transactions such as stop payments, funds transfers and wire transfers, all in a secure environment.
For more information or to sign up for E-Cash Reporter, fill out our online enrollment form.