If you are ready to get smart about your spending, you’ll love our SmartPay Card, a checking account packaged into a sleek card that offers the control and certainty that goes with only spending money you have. You can fund your card anytime your balance is low or depleted, but you can’t incur overdraft fees, which means you have maximum spending control and peace of mind. The SmartPay card can only be authorized against money that you have in your account.
SmartPay can be used anywhere MasterCard® is accepted and at our network of 55,000 ATMs. Swipe away with the peace of mind that you won’t incur overdraft fees.
Funding your card
- Have your paychecks or benefits directly deposited
- Deposit via a First Commonwealth Bank® branch or ATM
- Fast, free, money transfers instantly from another First Commonwealth account via Online and Mobile Banking
- Deposit checks via Mobile Remote Deposit
Using your Card
- Load your card up and swipe it anywhere a MasterCard® debit card is accepted*.
- Surcharge-free ATM access** at more than 55,000 ATMs worldwide thanks to the First Commonwealth, Allpoint® and Freedom Alliance networks.
- Your card is linked to an account with a balance you control to help you avoid overspending and overdrafts.
- Check your account anytime with online/mobile banking, telephone banking and account alerts.
- Enjoy the latest online shopping security with MasterCard SecureCode.
- * Daily point of sale card limit is $2,500.
** Daily ATM withdrawal card limit is $500.
For additional SmartPay Card information, view our SmartPay Summary Disclosure.