Our Commitment To Financial Health
At First Commonwealth Bank, we know that good financial health is vital to our communities. Without it, our customers may not be able to reach their long-term goals.
We also understand that keeping your finances in order can be daunting and difficult, which is why we are proud to offer financial education resources to help guide your financial decisions both now and in the future. Together, we can build a financially smarter community.
Explore our financial education resources designed with your unique needs in mind below. Whether you need to manage a budget, avoid debt, save money, or prepare for your financial future, First Commonwealth Bank has tips, training, and solutions to improve your financial health.
Financial Health Principles
- Managing money takes a lot of work. But we believe that following some basic principles will equip you to take greater control of your financial future.
- Managing a Budget
- Avoiding Unnecessary Debt
- Saving with a Purpose
- Preparing for the Future
Your Financial Advantage
- Whether you’re trying to manage your own money or helping someone better understand how to manage theirs, we invite you to learn more about the resources and programs we have designed with your unique needs in mind.
- Financial Education For Parents
- Financial Education For Teens
- Financial Education For Adults
- Financial Education For Schools/Teachers
Financial Literacy Programs
- Whether it’s a free workshop in your community or a national awareness event, there are many ways to get connected and improve your financial literacy.
- Save now. Rest easy later. Did you know that 40% of working Americans have nothing saved for retirement? You can take steps to help prepare you for retirement.
- To schedule an event in your area, please contact our Financial Education Coordinator.