A commitment to Financial Health is one of the ways First Commonwealth Bank delivers on its promise to be a responsible community bank, by putting customers and our communities first. We understand that we all need the guidance of a trusted financial institution when it comes to managing money and making healthy financial decisions.
- Managing money takes a lot of work. But we believe that following some basic principles will equip you to take greater control of your financial future.
- Managing a Budget
- Avoiding Unnecessary Debt
- Saving with a Purpose
- Preparing for the Future
- Whether it’s a free workshop in your community or a national awareness event, there are many ways to get connected and improve your financial literacy.
- America Saves Week: February 24, 2014 - March 1, 2014
- The Perfect Resolution: Monthly Budgeting. Click here for some tips and tools to get you started.
- To schedule an event in your area, please contact our Financial Education Coordinator.