Corporate Banking With First Commonwealth Bank
At First Commonwealth Bank, our team is an experienced group of lenders that can deliver the most sophisticated corporate banking services to your business with the intimacy of a community bank. We offer a customized and consultative approach, taking the time to fully understand your business and its financial needs. We never lose your perspective as a business owner and strive for solutions that fit your business’s objectives. Whether your business is just starting or looking to grow, we are committed to your success.
Learn more about our team and banking solutions below. If you are looking for corporate banking services in Pittsburgh, Altoona, Johnstown, Greensburg, DuBois, Indiana PA, or elsewhere in Western PA, First Commonwealth Bank is ready to help you grow. Visit us or call 1-800-711-BANK for more information.
Managing Your Money
- You take pride in your business and so do we. At First Commonwealth we have various checking accounts to meet your everyday business needs.
- Traditional savings or a money market savings…the choice is yours.
- Convenient, reliable and all from the comfort of your office. Experience business online banking today.
- Making your money work hard so you don't have to…see how we can help.
- We have various types of card products to fit your payment needs.
- When your company needs to borrow money we can provide the flexibility and great service you need to get your funds and keep your business running smoothly.
- Whether for renovations to an existing building or the purchase of property to grow your business, our real estate loans will keep your vision alive.
- Use your company assets to achieve greater growth and improve performance.
- As a larger company, you could be wasting thousands of dollars a year in electronic card processing costs. Let us improve your current card program.
- We service local municipalities, governments, school districts and more.
- We have all your business insurance needs covered… take a look at what we offer.