Business Card Line of Credit
Helping You Manage the Unexpected
First Commonwealth Bank understands the needs of business owners, including the importance of having immediate access to additional working capital.
Our Business Card Line of Credit will help you overcome cash flow limitations by providing convenient access to cash 24 hours a day. Whether you’re faced with an unexpected and urgent business need, a special investment opportunity, or a temporary cash shortfall, the money will be there when you need it. Your card is also equipped with chip-technology, giving you added security. Click here to learn more.
Grow Your Business
You’ll receive a MasterCard® issued in your name to access your new Business Card Line of Credit. Once you have decided how much or how little you need, simply use your MasterCard or Line of Credit checks to access your account. An optional card PIN can be provided upon request if you desire ATM access to your funds.
Also enjoy all of the accompanying features:
- Receive a set credit limit up to $50,000 (minimum limit is $5,000).
- Monitor and review your account activity with itemized monthly statements.
- Pay no interest charges on new purchases made with your card if paid by the payment due date.
- Pay in full at any time with no penalty.
- Utilize available credit that is renewed as payments are made to the account.
Insure and Protect Your Hard Work
In addition to immediate account accessibility and flexible cash withdrawal amounts, you will enjoy added benefits that come with your MasterCard.
- MasterRental® Insurance Coverage. Provides full-value primary loss coverage (up to $50,000) and secondary personal effects coverage for rental vehicles for up to 31 consecutive days.
- Purchase Assurance® and Extended Warranty. Protect and provide extended warranty on items purchased with the MasterCard Business Card.
- Master RoadAssist® Roadside Service. 24-hour emergency roadside assistance available through MasterCard and the American Automobile Association (AAA).
- Travel Services Medical Protection®. Medical expense coverage up to a maximum benefit of $2,500 per person, per trip for costs relating to hospital admission or emergency care.
- MasterTrip® Travel Assistance. Emergency cash, replacement of lost tickets and documents, and lost luggage assistance.
- MasterLegal® Referral Service. Provides legal referral and bail bond assistance while cardholders are abroad.
Managing the Unexpected
At First Commonwealth, we believe our business clients should have easy access to the products and services they need – whenever and wherever they need them. The Business Card Line of Credit is another financial solution to the unexpected issues that every business must address.