BusinessCard™ Debit Card
The BusinessCard™ Debit Card provides business owners the extra needed convenience to access their checking account. When using the BusinessCard Debit Card, funds are deducted directly from your business checking account, providing you immediate access to your money and eliminating the need to carry your checkbook or write checks. And the BusinessCard Debit Card serves as your company's ATM card too! Your business debit card is also equipped with chip-technology, giving you added security. Click here to learn more.
Your card is accepted anywhere the MasterCard® logo is displayed. Shop the Internet, purchase airline tickets for business travel, order office supplies and more!
Additional benefits include:
- Acceptance at millions of merchants and over 820,000 ATMs worldwide.
- Eliminate the need to write checks, show ID, or wait for check approvals.
- Receive detailed monthly bank statements for easy account reconciliation.
- Request extra cards for your employees with preset spending limits.
Insure and protect your business with these added card benefits:
- MasterRental® Insurance Coverage. Full-value primary collision/loss damage coverage and secondary personal effects coverage for up to 31 days.
- Purchase Assurance® and Extended Warranty. Protect and provide extended warranty on items purchased with your BusinessCard Debit Card.
- Master RoadAssist® Roadside Service. 24-hour emergency roadside assistance available through MasterCard and the American Automobile Association (AAA).
- Travel Services Medical Protection®. Medical expense coverage up to a maximum benefit of $2,500 per person, per trip for costs relating to hospital admission or emergency care.
- MasterTrip® Travel Assistance. Emergency cash, replacement of lost tickets and documents, and lost luggage assistance.
- MasterLegal® Referral Service. Provides legal referral and bail bond assistance while cardholders are abroad.